The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Ginho: If you wouldn't post your idiotic NEEDS MOAR LOWZ comments all the time we wouldn't feel the need the counteract a little bit every now and then.
Maybe
Quote from jibber :Ginho: If you wouldn't post your idiotic NEEDS MOAR LOWZ comments all the time we wouldn't feel the need the counteract a little bit every now and then.

He's just poking fun, much like rival supports do, then you guys feel the need to list all the reasons why low cars are shit.
I'm just curious.. BlueFlame, what car do you have?
It needs more stickers, so jibber has something to rage about.
Quote from nikopdr :And G!nho, you're not the brightest spark in the forum either, stop trying to shove your car modification preference to others. It's a matter of taste. sheesh.

+
Quote from jibber :Ginho: If you wouldn't post your idiotic NEEDS MOAR LOWZ comments all the time we wouldn't feel the need the counteract a little bit every now and then.

End of story. Peace.
can someone do volvo 740 mod to me because I do not know how to do the
here you go
that's one ugly hearse
n33dz m04r l0wz

Couldn't resist.
Quote from Bose321 :n33dz m04r l0wz

Couldn't resist.

her' ya go, yo! I ulso ad biger rimz an' bemer logo cuz its moar kewl yo!

Add some LEDs and you've got a car of the year!
Stickers are a must too.
you guys are ****ing hilarious.

that is the car of the year.
Shit, guys. This is getting overly ridiculous. Just breathe and count to ten before posting something if it's not about your car, instead of continuing to flame eachother. This hating is, kid stuff and you should know better that fighting wont solve anything. There are many different tastes and this forum doesnt even have the most extreme of them, so you all should be able to cope with a couple posts of different kinds of cars without losing your good night sleep.

And to not get too offtopic, here's a pic of my car from last summer after a good day of washing and polishing. (Yes, yes, planked my plates. What you're going to do about it?)
what made you buy that car?
Quote from Might :Shit, guys. This is getting overly ridiculous. Just breathe and count to ten before posting something if it's not about your car, instead of continuing to flame eachother. This hating is, kid stuff and you should know better that fighting wont solve anything. There are many different tastes and this forum doesnt even have the most extreme of them, so you all should be able to cope with a couple posts of different kinds of cars without losing your good night sleep.

Do you just say that because of the car you drive?
Cleaned the garage and tucked it away for the night

Quote from illstyles :what made you buy that car?

Cheap, Low mileage, Age (2000), Easy to maintain as i mostly do everything myself, Decent sound system OEM. I know they are marked as unreliable, but i havent had any problems for almost three years that i've had it.

Quote from Bose321 :Do you just say that because of the car you drive?

No, but it gets annoying when you come to lurk the forum and delightfully see two new pages of posts about cars that you haven't read, but when you open and start scrolling you see a couple pics and stories about your cars and the rest is just rant.
Quote from flymike91 :here you go

I'd change the wood imitation to some kind of solid colour if I were you. But the car is still awesome!
I never understood what the big deal was with sound systems. I always felt awkward if my stereo was bangin' & people stared at me. But for some reason my gay ass loud twin exhaust never seemed to bother me. Go figure.
Quote from illstyles :I never understood what the big deal was with sound systems. I always felt awkward if my stereo was bangin' & people stared at me. But for some reason my gay ass loud twin exhaust never seemed to bother me. Go figure.

i think it depends on your personality...i personally love being able to 'open her up' and provide sound for the party

a shy person wouldnt..haters WILL hate.
it's not my car but I think the wood is photoshopped

older Volvo prices are artificially inflated by people thinking you can drive a car ironically, otherwise I would love to own a rwd wagon with a turbo 4cylinder.
Quote from logitekg25 :i think it depends on your personality...i personally love being able to 'open her up' and provide sound for the party

a shy person wouldnt..haters WILL hate.

Oh the youngones
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG