The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
dog testicles?
Quote from danthebangerboy :The 5 got damp because it was parked up for a long time

which if i remember correctly was a result of you wrecking the clutch and living beyond your means buying a car thats too expensive for you resulting in not being able to get it fixed for a lengthy time

Quote :although, as im sure you will agree, things that have happened to the vehicle before i got it are completely out of my control.

sure
buying a precrashed badly repaired car is within your control though
Approved
Töki, Y U NO ON MSN!!
Here, your bimmer, a bit of modding, just to look hip and cool.
@Shotglass Agreed.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Töki, Y U NO ON MSN!!
Here, your bimmer, a bit of modding, just to look hip and cool.

Muhahahahaha , this made me laugh hard. Ginho gonna love it.
Sure he will, fits his "style" perfectly. NEEDZ MOAR LOWZ, y0!

Oh god, why. Great edit, btw.
You guys look like fools haha, please continue!
Low & Gay...
Quote from G!NhO :You guys look like fools

That's what the girl in the drive by window said when all the low & gay people pulled up to place their orders.
Low&gay right.

Quote :Automobile designing

If the design of an automobile conforms to its function, as in its aerodynamic shape or wide stance for better vehicle dynamics, then its form is said to follow its function

yeah, the last one is.
Y so butthurt. Haha.
Quote from G!NhO :pics of "cool" cars

And here's what the average driver of these looks like (driver seat)...
I guess that day it was too hot for skinny jeans...

Low & gay, pretty much, yes.
At least those people have a good taste.
Quote from G!NhO :At least those people have a good taste.

In your eyes, yes. In the eyes of some other people, not so much. Get over it.
Well i guess you guys should get over it because you keep bringing this silly stuff up.
Oh how I love the butthurt in this topic

Everyone has their own taste in cars. I prefer mine low. But still, do you have to insult every person that does it different? After all it's their own car we're/they're ruining, not yours. And it's most likely that you will never see their car live. And just implying that having a different modifying taste makes people homosexual, It's just you hiding your own sexuality.

Who cares?

And G!nho, you're not the brightest spark in the forum either, stop trying to shove your car modification preference to others. It's a matter of taste. sheesh.
Lowering a car isn't like having fake rotas or neon lights ffs, get over yourselfs you pretentious morons. Lowering cars looks good (not to the extreme of course). End of.
Quote from nikopdr :And just implying that having a different modifying taste makes people homosexual

The word gay has evolved quite a bit i think, it's not really used to say something is homosexual, more like lame. Sorry if any homosexual individuals got offended.
Quote from nikopdr :Oh how I love the butthurt in this topic

Everyone has their own taste in cars. I prefer mine low. But still, do you have to insult every person that does it different? After all it's their own car we're/they're ruining, not yours. And it's most likely that you will never see their car live. And just implying that having a different modifying taste makes people homosexual, It's just you hiding your own sexuality.

Who cares?

And G!nho, you're not the brightest spark in the forum either, stop trying to shove your car modification preference to others. It's a matter of taste. sheesh.

I am not doing that...... Tell that to them, they are the guys that start it all the time.
I wish the only way to post here would be to communicate with audio and video. Shit would be hilarious
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG