The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
These are my favourite, all though I'm not sure of the name...
Quote from bmwe30m3 :

I hope the kid on the bike hit the Jetta, and the car blew up like in a MICHAEL BAY movie.

ftfy
Quote from PoVo :These are my favourite, all though I'm not sure of the name...

Rota grid, volk TE37, Varsstoen ES 2.2.2 etc.....
The exact one in that pic is a Rota Grid Drift 16x8 ET10 4x114.3
I knew that offcourse... haha jk
Quote from PoVo :These are my favourite, all though I'm not sure of the name...

ive a set slightly curbed sitting in the garage... standard S14 fitment if you want them...

tyres are no good but for 50 euros you could do alot worse ??
Who here still knows me?

I have a new car in the mean time, last time I posted here was somewhere in 2009...

When it was finished, this was my previous car:

I sold it, and then I got this one:

Own it since late 2010 and still very happy with this one!
C30 was definately better looking
Quote from BlueFlame :C30 was definately better looking

Maybe not clear in my post, but the C30 is the current one. I sold the Fiesta.
its ur personal numberplate?
Quote from Dmt :its ur personal numberplate?

Up untill last year, a license plate belonged to the owner of the car. So if you would buy a different car, you would keep the license plate.

It changed since last year, now the new plates have a 1 in the front and it belongs to the car. Every new car or newly registered car has the new plate.

I got the car just before the new plates, so I still got the old one.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Maybe not clear in my post, but the C30 is the current one. I sold the Fiesta.

Oh, I thought it went to c60, well what I meant is that the old C30 was better looking, sure it probably drives exactly the same though.

VW Golf 4 ''99 1.4i 16V 75Hp
Attached images
09012012005.jpg
Well, after a slight incident whereby i forgot i needed the wheel spacers in with the larger rims and did about 2 miles with them touching the coilovers on the front, all is now well, the 17's are on, and all in all im pretty chuffed with it, im fairly sure that thats the exterior finished, its pretty much how i want it

why do you ruin every car that you buy so thoroughly?
Im sorry you feel that way shotglass, although the only part of the car that isnt OEM (allbeit off higher specced models) is the suspension, although thats only about 25mm lower than the m sport kit would be anyway, i personally feel its subtly modified, not too OTT, unlike the mx5, which on looking back, wasnt exactly the best.
Quote from Shotglass :why do you ruin every car that you buy so thoroughly?

How is it ruined? It looks standard.. (no offence Dan, I think it looks fine )
its not about the mods you do to them its about how every car turns into a complete pile of shit around you
i seem to remember you talking about your mx5s interiour being basically made entirely out of mould and of course you welded the diff on that
and now this one which hasnt been in your posession for very long apparently already has scraped springs from putting the wrong wheels on it and you posted something about a connector that you cant find the right socket for

not even a bmw deserves a fate as cruel as being owned by you
The 5 got damp because it was parked up for a long time, i obviously srted that out, the diff was welded for drifting purposes, and it did its job in that respect, and is now awaiting an engine transplant as the new owner is going to use it as a full time track car.

Scraped springs, yes, minor oversight on my part, the base of a coilover (where the adjuster is) is slightly wider than a standard suspension leg so thin spacers are required, again, thats been sorted.

And as for connector/socket issue, the car was already like this before i got it, the connector for the low water level is missing entirely, looks like the car has had some minor front end damage somewhere along the line as the inner wheel arch liner and slam panel have been replaced, and due to the route of the wiring im guessing that this connection has been lost during that, as was one of the fog lights, no wiring present on one side, which i have fixed, although, as im sure you will agree, things that have happened to the vehicle before i got it are completely out of my control.
It looks the dogs parts as low as it is!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG