The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I know.

But i bet you like this pic much better.

Yeah. -> :doh:
No. No matter what badge you put on it, it's still just a VW. A badge won't make it any better.
G!NhO, I wanted to put together a compilation of facepalms to show what I feel about what you did to the rims, but I didn't find enough pictures of facepalm.

BMW Badges on rims that are under VW, is like buying a Apple phone, and putting a android sticker on it...

I hope the kid on the bike hit the Jetta, and the car blew up like in a american movie.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No. No matter what badge you put on it, it's still just a VW. A badge won't make it any better.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :[...]

BMW Badges on rims that are under VW, is like buying a Apple phone, and putting a android sticker on it...

[...]

Many styled cars of whatever make have wheels from Porsche or Mercedes Benz or whatever.
Did it come up your minds that he's more likely making fun of just that? Even more so because the wheels (too "sceney" though) say "Turbo" with the Jetta having a 1.8 N/A engine...
Quote from 5tag :Many styled cars of whatever make have wheels from Porsche or Mercedes Benz or whatever.
Did it come up your minds that he's more likely making fun of just that? Even more so because the wheels (too "sceney" though) say "Turbo" with the Jetta having a 1.8 N/A engine...

What he said.
Quote from 5tag :Many styled cars of whatever make have wheels from Porsche or Mercedes Benz or whatever.

You're talking about wheels, while I was talking about the badges. Not the same.
I did have BMW logo's on my borbet wheels when they were on my bmw, they didn't belong there either but nobody said anything about it... So what is the difference when i put the same borbets with the bmw logo's still on it, on the jetta???

Don't tell me "but these are ronal's not borbets", well i will throw the borbets WITH bmw logo's on my jetta soon.

Just to annoy people like you.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You're talking about wheels, while I was talking about the badges. Not the same.

Okay.. try to read this nice and slow:

For example there are Volkswagen cars that have Mercedes Benz wheels fit. So even though they are "cheap" VWs they wear precious Benz shoes, simply because their owners like them or their owners want the car to look luxurious. Either way most of these people will not bother to take the Mercedes badges off because other people that are into cars will know where they are from anyways.

Now our friend "G!NhO" makes fun of that occurance. He sticks a BMW badge on the wheels, that are already unmistakably labeled as being Ronal. You may also consider this as a pun at the recent large BMW prevalence in this thread.
Quote from G!NhO :Just to annoy people like you.

You won't annoy me at all, you'll just look like an idiot.
I'm just facepalming and giggling here.
Quote from G!NhO :Just to annoy people like you.

You must feel like a winner, you will go through all the pain of looking like a idiot, just to annoy some random person on internet that you don't even know.

But might be that's not the only thing you do to "annoy people".
I am glad i can make you smile with such a tiny thing, simple minds are so easy to entertain.

Not doing it for internet idiots at all.... remember it is a car and i drive around in it in the real world. Get outside son!
Simple minds? Bit ironic, hearing that from you.
Sold my baby ! Cool guy bought it,he had many BMW's and hes gonna cage it and use it as daily/track car. Im glad its gonna be in good hands !
Quote from e2mustang :Sold my baby ! Cool guy bought it,he had many BMW's and hes gonna cage it and use it as daily/track car. Im glad its gonna be in good hands !

Great news! Sold the E46 as well? Or will you use that until you leave the USA?
yes i'll use till i leave
E46 stays with mom
Quote from e2mustang :Sold my baby ! Cool guy bought it,he had many BMW's and hes gonna cage it and use it as daily/track car. Im glad its gonna be in good hands !

Did you tell him to send in photo's sometimes Loved that car!

Quote from mamoru :Did you tell him to send in photo's sometimes Loved that car!

i will tell him when he picks it up,would be great to see how shes doin
TE37's go with everything.
but they're not the first gen TE37's that actually are on fuken everything!

i knew i should've used img tags instead of a link that might seem... misleading
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG