The online racing simulator
HOLY CRAP! Congrats man! Glad to hear it!
Whoa, congrats!
amazing O_____O

next andy blackmore, calling it again! : D
im so jealous, yet good ****en luck !
Big News man. Massive congrats.
a lot of complication and new developments regarding the recent projects:

The semi works Aston outfit is set, I am not allowed to announce the name yet but it will be asia-centric, polling the best asian driving talents (who are available ) to assault all major endurance races, earliest will be Le mans in June, which is treated as a shakedown sesson more than anything else.

The team will actually run the aston vantage I posted earlier, with a different color scheme and minor detail adjustments, not sure if the livery will be ready upon lemans because production cost there is high, there might be a chance we will do it after lemans and have it shipped to Asia, or we fly some guy over to do it.

The Audi R8 Super GT team might get major sponsorship from Kirin, the japanese beer company, how it will impact the livery design is so far unknown, luckily the theme color is somewhat similiar, I will do my best to retain a good looking car and have a conceptual driven identity, I have high hopes for this.

Last year I mentioned Ford works team taking an interest in my work, from what I know it is for the Ford GT LM which they are still trying to get homologated, if it goes as plan will be another Lemans entry. I am guessing it will look a bit different from the GT LM featured in GT5 and have more a purposeful aero package.

There is a chance to do a CAMARO GT3!! (yay muscle cars!!!) since my client was pay to drive one somewhere down the line, however that's for the later.
Ace.
Awesome news, mate!
Any updates Jay?
I just got employed on a one year contract by an architectural firm, so progress on this side will be slightly dampened, however I can show you a sneak of my new racing team identity update:

with a font set to go with it too, then it will be website, team gear, garage panels....the lot!
Attached images
craftnewv4.jpg
craft font.jpg
Awesome stuff JJ
-not to say bad thing to your work because its all fking awesome. but the R and E on CER for Racing looks .. well not like a R or E?

or is it just me?
Quote from Franky.S :or is it just me?

Nope.

Is that logo approved or still in the design stages? The R is sort of R-ish. But that E...

Congrats on the contract; wish you the best for all ventures!
Drop the bottom points of your characters down so the visual weight of the character is consistent across the baseline...

It's a bit tough to read when some characters look like they are in a higher line than others. That's my biggest complaint.
Quote from JJ72 :I just got employed on a one year contract by an architectural firm, so progress on this side will be slightly dampened, however I can show you a sneak of my new racing team identity update:

with a font set to go with it too, then it will be website, team gear, garage panels....the lot!

Congrats on the contract! (More room for me to muscle into livery design! )

All the best mate, hope you enjoy it!
It is indeed a work in progress but guess what, the usual thing of client wanting something different i.e. more like their old design already happened. would still work on it though, agree with most points I don't like how the R and A looks too similiar either.

current job is great, no complaints at all! just need to balance things and focus on one job at a time.

Instead of fetching for more jobs I am aiming to archive and summarize my old works, and send it around different agencies, my biggest target is this: http://www.interstateteam.com/ need to be equipped!
Just got a phone call, Formula Renault and 997 RSR.

Finally a Porsche...
Nice!
We need some design updates!! As in pictures!
Quote from JJ72 :Just got a phone call, Formula Renault and 997 RSR.

Finally a Porsche...

Noice!
wowza
just went through Interstate's website & portfolio
impressive
good luck ramping up your cv/portfolio even further for them tbh
yeah it will be an ambitious try, but punching above my weight and creating opportunities that shouldnt be there is my strong suit. plus even if it doesnt work out theres no harm getting some attention, who knows maybe they will outsourse some livery work when they are too busy with other parts of the campaign etc.
punching above your weight is always a good idea for striving further : D

i doubt they are too keen on outsourcing though, that will probably go against their ethos, and the pristine image they have in the industry

gogoogogogo
now, more images plz
Quote from Fuse5 :punching above your weight is always a good idea for striving further : D

i doubt they are too keen on outsourcing though, that will probably go against their ethos, and the pristine image they have in the industry

gogoogogogo
now, more images plz

You'd be amazed at how many companies outsource a very large portion of what is in their portfolio; and that includes major design companies.
pressure is on, a brief search of great porsche liveries is overwhelming.

I think I will go with a flowing and smooth direction given how subtle the base car's line is.

Doing car skin.....in real life (pics!)
(343 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG