The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Got the summer tires back on and took her for alittle wash
Attached images
IMG_0342.JPG
BMW's everywhere
Quote from R34GTR :BMW's everywhere

I was about to say something. This thread has turned into a "Post your BMW" thread.
Quote from skstibi :I was about to say something. This thread has turned into a "Post your BMW" thread.

i owned a BMW before it was cool
Me too
Put my summer tires back on today, changed plugs, wires, coil pack, and air filter. She's ready for the summer.
Attached images
IMG_20120317_132018.jpg
ofcourse edited but its what the car looks like.
shitty american made acura TL 3.2 S '02.
Seen some pretty nice BMW's here guys, looking forward to getting my 5series or 3rd.
Attached images
Acura.jpg
Oh we're posting trunks well my car doesn't have a cool sound system but it does have a tailgunner position
Quote from G!NhO :Me too

bmw's were cool already in 90's, you were drinking milk back then.
People start to realise that BMW are good cars...
Quote from Scrabby :People start to realise that BMW are good cars...

Oh what have you done. Inb4 shitstorm.
Quote from flymike91 :Oh we're posting trunks well my car doesn't have a cool sound system but it does have a tailgunner position

I want your car! Too bad it's illegal to have sideways seats over here

Mah boot. With all that junk out and seats down it transforms into a comfy bed (note the pillows) . However i need to always carry some motor oil and coolant for reasons
Attached images
Image0016.jpg
golf is currently on its wheels and going through a process of rust fixing(see gap at the rear arch) I'll be cutting the rear arches completely off as i have bought new parts.

and currently a "backup" car i'm driving nearly all the time (2000km in last 2 weeks, phew :schwitz pic taken when i washed it completely but it ended up dirty after 30 kilometres :|
Attached images
focus.jpg
romugolffi.jpg

Bye bye baby

Attached images
byeee.jpg
That car was hideous anyways. Don't treat your e46 like you did your mx5
Got a parts car, with tons of goodies inside.

nais !

I also got my new baby home today,its waiting for me till i get there !
Already ordered black grilles,and the mtechnic bagde for the trunk.And im gonna take the strömung exhaust off my car and ship it home.I just gonna have to get either a straight pipe or a 325 cat to fit it on
My beemer is leaking cooling fluid. Found out that it came from the engine block a bit muffled away inside (so,, at the front, but there is a little piece to the bottom and on the back of that, left side.. can't describe it better).

Mechanic put in some kind of stuff that (hopefully) solves it.

Put in a different fuel pump earlier and it looks like that was the cause of the engine failing on me from time to time.
Attached images
IMG_0382.JPG
BMW, WE NEED MOAR BMW'S! :rock_off:
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG