The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
:d
Quote from masternick :RB20's are pretty gutless compared to the 4G63 from Evo's, evo would make more torque

excuse me - thought i read otherwise.

do please continue yer' midget body builder vs Fat guy rants.
Sorry to interrupt the discussion of fat ozzies and massive ZORSTS, but I can finally post in this thread

Pretty much standard 1.3 Mini 35, with a few patches of rust (don't they all :rolleyes. Needs a bit of work, currently sitting in my shed with the whole interior stripped and gutted, ready to be attacked with an angle grinder and MIG welder I'm hoping to setup a page with updates on the project as I go along, as I'm planning on making a proper job of it. I have a few things in mind, but I'll wait until I get the structure sorted first
Attached images
12052009253.jpg
12052009254.jpg
13052009255.jpg
13052009257.jpg
In Real Life on your numberplate.. lol I'm such a geek...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :In Real Life on your numberplate.. lol I'm such a geek...

At least I didn't try and blur it out with HUGE photoshop filters like most people here
shush, you :P
Quote from dougie-lampkin :At least I didn't try and blur it out with HUGE photoshop filters like most people here

LOL. Shopp'd.
Quote from Klutch :**** off you racist ****

thats not racism he said its sizeism :P

good to se atleast 1 mini is surviving.

the amount of good ones that go to waste
Quote from theirishnoob :excuse me - thought i read otherwise.

do please continue yer' midget body builder vs Fat guy rants.

huh?
Quote from Klutch :**** off you racist ****

Hey, I'm not the one complaining about having two 125kg friends weighing down my car
Some people from my School helped to modify my car for some extra downforce on the last day...

I dont get it? What am i looking at
The window wipers, better watch with those Jackery, seen quite a few cracked windscreen from people just letting them slam down onto the window....
also he gots some cone helping to force down the "G point"
Quote from R34king :Na bro Cable ties FTMFW!

Zipties = cable ties, their the same thing mate.
sighs@licence plate removal! :doh:

Quote from S14 DRIFT :sighs@licence plate removal! :doh:

always remove your LP... 3 cubic inches more aerodynamics... .001 more mpg and makes the vtecs works better.
Damn Jack, your making me cringe with those wipers, especially on the Volvo. Ive cracked a screen on an N reg Polo cleaning the screen with the wipers up like that.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Damn Jack, your making me cringe with those wipers, especially on the Volvo. Ive cracked a screen on an N reg Polo cleaning the screen with the wipers up like that.

Wat?
Sounds ok to me...
How can you crack a screen by cleaning it... what difference does it matter if the wipes are up like that or not?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How can you crack a screen by cleaning it... what difference does it matter if the wipes are up like that or not?

eh... what difference does having your shoes on correctly or not make.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG