The online racing simulator
Ohh is that out?

500ml of Jägermeister. Mainly for sore throat...
Quote from TypeRacing :
500ml of Jägermeister. Mainly for sore throat...

Jäger fixed my flu instantly on friday(though saturday morning was a bit harsh), good stuff.

2 of those, 1.5l
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah I will, I hope it's that simple.

And then it's time to look around for a BMW...

Buy mine!
A'pexi T max struts and King springs to replace my noisy stockers.
Attached images
2011-09-27 20.15.12.jpg
Quote from Dizman :A'pexi T max struts and King springs to replace my noisy stockers.

Shocking!
one of these.

http://www.customguitarworks.c ... re/16-guitar/116-rees-335

the bottom of that page.

Just another addition to my small collection of guitars.
Which means I now need to add another wall to my studio, to hang them when not playing them.
Actually a birthday present, lucky me huh?

Oh, and I ordered a complete new set of radiator hose housings for my car, including thermostat housings, first warm day of the year and the damned thing overheats on me, typical. Now just got to wait for pension day to actually afford to pay for them.
http://www.alcordigital.hu/pro ... 0_mpeg4_hd_dvb_t_receiver

did cost not even 50 Euro and its DBV-T Receiver plus Mediaplayer.

it can play fullHD on hdmi or you can also plug it in an old style TV with SCART.

i just copied a 7GB mkv movie file on an usb stick and playing this over SCART on an old TV and im like WTF !!!!!

looks damn good and no stuttering whatsoever.... it started faster than on my laptop which is quite new...

how does this thing do that its just a stupid box and its completely silent... why should i buy a media PC for this.
Pair of hiking boots

Best £100 ever spent

Before (crappy WiFi network that was too far away)

After

Bear in mind I'm only paying for 8mbps... it's still fairly slow but not excruciatingly slow.
Quote from JO53PHS :Best £100 ever spent

*shitty powerline adapters*

Before (crappy WiFi network that was too far away)

*so shit it makes my eyes bleed*

After

*still shit*

Bear in mind I'm only paying for 8mbps... it's still fairly slow but not excruciatingly slow.

You could also just grab a 20m of RJ45 for $10.
Quote from E.Reiljans :You could also just grab a 20m of RJ45 for $10.

Yes, but could you run and install that cable in 5 minutes?
Quote from E.Reiljans :You could also just grab a 20m of RJ45 for $10.

Yes but it looks a bit of a mess having this random bit of cable running the length of your house. Also I was unwilling to excavate the walls of my house and redecorate about 60% of the rooms. I probably could have hidden about half of the cable's length under the floorboards (no carpet), but it would still have looked like a pretty damn good mess. Also I don't have time to lift and replace all those floorboards.

And you refer to powerline adapters as shit... I just did another speed test and got 7.32 mbps, which is good enough considering my connection is 8mpbs. The fact of the matter is it works for those of us whose house is more than just a box to accommodate computer hardware.

Quote from Jakg :Yes, but could you run and install that cable in 5 minutes?

Of course he could :rolleyes:
Quote from Jakg :Yes, but could you run and install that cable in 5 minutes?

Yes, I could, in fact, that's about how much it took me to install mine (not counting crimping and testing).
Quote from E.Reiljans :Yes, I could, in fact, that's about how much it took me to install mine (not counting crimping and testing).

Well good for you.

Unfortunately, not an option for me - would take a day or so to do. Plus, last time I did it the cable broke, and I couldn't face doing it all over again, so now I'm using PowerLine networking. More than fast enough for what I use it for.

2 of those.

Hmmm
Quote from rockclan :[some beer]

2 of those.

Hmmm

I'm pretty sure that this boddle isn't even that big in real life...
Quote from E.Reiljans :Yes, I could, in fact, that's about how much it took me to install mine (not counting crimping and testing).

so, that's a no then. crimping and testing is part of the install process...
Haven't bought it yet... it's an online auction and i hope i'll win...

Quote from JO53PHS :And you refer to powerline adapters as shit... I just did another speed test and got 7.32 mbps, which is good enough considering my connection is 8mpbs. The fact of the matter is it works for those of us whose house is more than just a box to accommodate computer hardware.

The quality depends on the electrics in your house. If they are good quality power lines, no worries. But if you have shitty electrics, put in by a drunken monkey, they aren't as good. They are a great alternative to WiFi if you have a recently rewired house (I'd say within the last 15 years), but obviously no match for a properly wired up network.

Of course, practicality means they are becoming very popular for obvious reasons. 5 minute install, rather than 5 days.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ohh is that out?

Not very good on medium settings though. ;p

Linkage
Quote from jibber :Haven't bought it yet... it's an online auction and i hope i'll win...

You placed a bid on an old cash register?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG