The online racing simulator
Sony MDR-V600.

They sound nice
-15 Litre (~3 gallon) tin of vinyl matt paint, magnolia (walls)

-5 Litre (~1 gallon) tin of vinyl matt paint, brilliant white (ceilings)

-Tub of fine surface filler (to fill the chunks i took outta various walls when carrying the fruit machine(s) in here)

-1 tube of decorators caulk (to sort settlement cracks)

-Pack of fine grit sandpaper (to rub the walls and filler down)

-50mm (2 ") paint brush (to cut in the paint on the edges)

All i gotta do now is go to my dads and borrow his dust sheets and a paint roller, then it will be operation move everything into the middle of the room(s), dustsheet up and decorate this whole place room by room, i aim to have it all done today, hopefully.
My first record, and I think it's a great start

Danny Byrd - Sweet Harmony (nhs160W) with the jungle mix on the B side.

Got Sub focus' new dnb mix on the way
Attached images
Edit record.JPG
1x Hirsch Dakota watch strap, leather, brown. 18mm.
2x Hirsch Rally watch strap, leather, 1x black, 1x gold brown, 20mm.
Quote from adamlfs :My first record, and I think it's a great start

Danny Byrd - Sweet Harmony (nhs160W) with the jungle mix on the B side.

Got Sub focus' new dnb mix on the way

Thats a good mix of sweet harmony mate, i like!

It still can't beat the original version by liquid though.
The decorating i mentioned earlier in this thread did not, i repeat, NOT, go to plan.

Living room, fine, covered everything, de cob webbed, sanded, cut in the edges, painted with a roller, tidied up, 2 hours flat, done!

And then came the bathroom......

There was a tiny little area that used to blister up on one of the walls, only a very small bit, about the size of a 10p coin if not smaller, so i thought, no probs, ill sand that bit away, build out the part that is bare plaster with fine surface filler and repaint.

No such fooking luck, because of the fact that this blister, once sanded, kept peeling away all around it, and in the end i was left with about a 6 inch piece of bare plastered wall.

So i removed all the paint until it didnt flake away easily anymore, built out with filler, and then preceeded to paint.....

once i started to use the roller on that wall, sheets of old paint about 4 inches wide and 6 odd inches long were dragging themselves off the wall and sticking to my roller, resulting in a hideous area of about 2 foot by 1 foot area of bare wall!

Now, i did a little work on sites before, and i used to help the plasterer then, so i am fairly sure that the finish of a plastered wall isn't supposed to be shiny like a polished piece of glass, which it is, and is part of why the paint has fell off because it simply has nothing to stick to, and the other reason is, why the hell have the painters who did this place used water based vinyl matt in a bathroom, its water based, no use in wet conditions whatsof--kingever!

Seriously, take a look of the state of my bathroom now!!!

And after i calmed down a bit i added my view on the whole situation lol

So tomorrow it will be drive to b and q get some PVA, sand the whole entire wall down so its really rough, mix PVA with water, roll it on, wait, then re paint and hopefully it will be OK.
Got bored of it already.

Ordered it today. Will get it Monday-Wednesday. Can't wait. (Samsung F3 1TB)
lots of this tonight..

and on the way home at 5 at the morning:

@the Vienna Autoshow.

They also had LFS there, but I sadly couldn't play.
Quote from BastianB :*kebab*

Kebab after a wild night out is great. Good to see my mates and I aren't the only ones who do so.
Quote from hrtburnout :Kebab after a wild night out is great. Good to see my mates and I aren't the only ones who do so.

Haha We do this for years now!

After moving house I thought I'd give my turtles a bigger home...

Luckily the city in which I live now has the largest pet store on this planet!

Guess the city's name...
The black one..

Got 2 of these on my pc now
:munching_ sugar rush :hyper:
Attached images
mentos.jpg
plopp2.jpg
pepsi.jpg

clam chowder
Attached images
1250.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :You could cover that with 12 extra tiles

I know lo, if it fooks up again i will get that bit tiled, as for some reason they have tiled from bath to ceiling until that point where it is only tiled from the bath to half way up, the whole un tiled bit will need 46 tiles to fill it in, which is one full box, and 2 loose tiles lol, should be ok tho, my cousin is a tiler so i should get it done for free or nearly free!

I stripped that entire square back to the bare plaster, sanded it down so it was rough enough for paint to stick to it (it was far too shiny before), gave it 2 coats of watered down vinyl matt paint in order to seal it, then three proper coats of paint, so it looks ok for now.

I bought the diamond eggshell paint (which is more suitable for bathrooms) today to go over it as vinyl matt + moisture = fail, but tonight, i just can't be assed lol.

Found one in a Newsagents.

So i bought it.
Nikon D40 (body only) - £143.

Battery - £5 (didn't come with one, d'oh)

Charger - £4 (didn't come with one, d'oh)

IR Remote - $6

All I need now is a lens to go on the bloody thing...

Now to start saving more money for a decent lens.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG