The online racing simulator
I'm certainly not kidding
The LEDs aren't plugged in yet though.
I can kinda understand the headlights, but why the things under the door handles? People willl laugh.
Because trying to find the locks in the dark is a nightmare. The car doesn't have remote central locking and I don't want to miss the lock and scratch the paint.
The LEDs aren't road legal so I'll need to make a switch to turn them off when driving (actually I have a switch that I plan on using anyway), but they'll help me when I'm leaving gigs at 1am

Oh, and I got a leather gear knob too. Hated the knob that came with the car and it broke last weekend, so I replaced it. Mmmm, leather.
new BMW's also have lights above their key lock in the doors.
The actual locks have lights in them anyway, but they're so dim and small that they might as well not be there
I just do what normal people do: feel around for the lock, then stick it in. A little bit of foreplay beforehand may be required, however.
What happend to the good old flashlight in the car key? They are perfect for finding the lock.
How old fashioned. The LED method is way cooler.

Iz propa pimpin, yo. Or something
It's proper ricing...
last purchase: two donuts.

Post donut report: They were delicious.
Odin Sphere

Three sausage rolls from Waterfield's bakery.

Sorry...couldnt resist
Attached images
IMAGE_025.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :Sorry...couldnt resist

You buyed a car? :O
It looks pretty ok. Wouldn't mind having one myself, but again, I don't got lisence - nor car..
three packs of Marlboro reds. And some dremel bits for headwork.
10 white sheets... School sucks
Quote from The Very End :That's just super R.I.C.E

At least it could be green :sadbanana

xD I agree. RIICEERRR.

Quote from Forbin :I just do what normal people do: feel around for the "lock", then stick it in. A little bit of foreplay beforehand may be required, however.

That just shows how very perverted my mind is...
Quote from majod :you bought an RB4?

Hyundai coupe i think, does have a kinda rb4 ish look about it tho.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Hyundai coupe i think, does have a kinda rb4 ish look about it tho.

Yep...got me a RB4 clone...the XFG clone (see below!) was getting past it!

(/me wonders who else got a XFG and a RB4 in their driveways )
Attached images
IMAGE_023.jpg
Two bags of Streaky Crispies from Co-op for 90p.

Sort the rust out though Bladerunner.

Get a white Supra/Starion (whatever no XRT arguments) and have one of those as well.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Sort the rust out though Bladerunner.

Get a white Supra/Starion (whatever no XRT arguments) and have one of those as well.

Can't do that can he, then everyone will know that he doesnt know how to upload skins!

ariving hopefully next week
Quote from Bladerunner :Yep...got me a RB4 clone...the XFG clone (see below!) was getting past it!

(/me wonders who else got a XFG and a RB4 in their driveways )

Is that the swift GTi? If so....
I bloody love the swift GTi's. Great cars.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG