The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from TypeRacing :ewww, wheel from newer 5-series?

Those wheels (style10) were option for E36, E46, E34, E39, Z3, 15''-17''
Put the new struts and springs in last night with a lot of bad words coming from the garage
Attached images
2011-10-01 12.47.08.jpg
Quote from Dizman :Put the new struts and springs in last night with a lot of bad words coming from the garage

needs moar low
Quote from Agniz :needs moar low

That's not a bmw. That car is intended to actually have some suspension travel.

Oh, if you want to see really scary car, check attachment
Attached images
IMGP0377 - Copy.JPG
wtf, you preparing it for folkrace?
I definately would, but that didn't arrive in Lithuania yet. It's just a cheap scary car to bash around and do various experiments for two years.

I think i'm attention whore.
Old news are old but, destroyed a piston doing 220 km/h.

Quote from Agniz :needs moar low

It will sit a bit lower when the springs settle in a few days. It handles like its on rails now. Just gotta wait until the long weekend and police blitz is over to take it on the back roads for some fun
Some people think I still have that God Awful Corsa so please see my current ride.

When I bought it

Currently

^^ Sitting just right
Couldn't have chosen uglier rims. But hey, you have to like it, not me.
Really like the last two photos of yon golf, some nice editting there.

Not the biggest fan of the wheels but they defo suit the car.
Quote from Franky.S :How?

A tad bit too much ignition advance + boost = slight knock and a one destroyed piston. Prob gonna go for Cossie pistons & rods during winter if I just find a good set for decent price...
Moar pictures please!
Celica is SLICK!
Just picked up a set of these for the bargian price of £40.

2 rims with tyres and 2 without, one of the rims without a tyre on is nackered due to a serious clump with a kerb when the previous owner had them, but for that price its still a good deal, id imagine i can pick up a second hand rim to match from somewhere, and as my current wheels have the same size tyres on, and are bald almost (locked diff remember) this actually works out cheaper than buying even 1 new tyre, sure, ill have odd wheels, but at least it'll be legal, even if it will look crappy.

Then once i get a 4th matching wheel, it will be time for the toyo r888's to go on, i havent got them yet, but my mate has, loads of them, he races professionally in something called the CSCC, in a pug 205 GTI, and always runs 15" pepperpots, with 195/50/15 r888s all round, but if he has a braking incident and flat spots the fronts or something for example, he will change the whole set just in case, so has a few that could be made up into a good set of 4, we havent agreed a price yet, but i have known him for years, he assures me that they will be cheap.
R888's are stupid for the road this time of year. Otherwise have fun. o/
indeed so jamie, i shant be running those until the springtime, i have some 14 inch steel rims for winter, gonna stick some 165/70s on em so at least it can dig in if we get snow and ill stand some of a chance with a locked diff, fingers crossed.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG