The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Hyperactive :Make a 1 block thick roof on the top level of the map that covers most of the map so it is always dark because it blocks the sun.

Best idea ever! I think i'll steal some money, buy minecraft and help you, if you do this!
Quote from Hyperactive :Make a 1 block thick roof on the top level of the map that covers most of the map so it is always dark because it blocks the sun.

Yeah then we can cut ourselves and read vampire romance fiction.
Server no worky!
Quote from speed1230 :LOL.
No need to find a wolf to take to the colder biomes then, just make a snowman

Notch tweeted back about the "Snow Golem" (what he's calling it)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That bitch tosses snowballs at the enemies.. he said he sat and watched it throw snowballs (0 damage) at spiders and creepers and watched that thing go suicidal and just let the creepers come and kamikaze it! hahahah
restarted the server.
Were making a huge complex building ,with programamble music box xD ,this time with no plugins, team work ftw!
Wip...
Attached images
2011-09-22_16.43.43.png
2011-09-22_16.43.58.png
2011-09-22_16.44.09.png
2011-09-22_16.44.26.png
2011-09-22_16.45.00.png
Quote from XCNuse :Notch tweeted back about the "Snow Golem" (what he's calling it)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That bitch tosses snowballs at the enemies.. he said he sat and watched it throw snowballs (0 damage) at spiders and creepers and watched that thing go suicidal and just let the creepers come and kamikaze it! hahahah

Wow no point making a snowman then, I'll just find a wolf.
Quote from Ales_M :Were making a huge complex building ,with programamble music box xD ,this time with no plugins, team work ftw!
Wip...

why didnt my "red house on the cliff" get with the preview.. >,<

*cryface* lol!
Quote from Mr_Lonely :why didnt my "red house on the cliff" get with the preview.. >,<

*cryface* lol!

Lol sry ,did only take pics of what is in center:P
Official 1.9 pre-release out

"
1.9 includes:
New mobs
Villager
Magma Cube
Snow Golem
Mooshroom
Blaze
New blocks
Netherrack Bricks
Netherrack Stairs
Netherrack Fence
Lily Pad
New items
Blaze Rod
Ghast Tear
Nether Wart
Gold Nugget
New generated structures
Nether Ruins
New Bugs
Biome tinting is too harsh between regular water and swamp water, rather than blending.
Can no longer jump repeatedly by holding a key
Snow golems do not take fall damage
"
Why I am not white-listed lol
Its growing fast, last night server was full for the first time, by only lfs players, ty builders:P
Attached images
2011-09-23_08.17.18.png
2011-09-23_08.17.35.png
2011-09-23_08.17.53.png
2011-09-23_08.18.11.png
Quote from Ales_M :Its growing fast, last night server was full for the first time, by only lfs players, ty builders:P

Yours or Boosteds?
I take it this is all done in Creative mode, given that the internals of that music box seem to be made of solid gold?
Quote from Crashgate3 :I take it this is all done in Creative mode, given that the internals of that music box seem to be made of solid gold?

And all the screengrabs seem to be from flying positions.
Myne mamo. And yes on my server ur able to chose between creative and survival, since I like to give anyone a chance to play how they want it.
I know guys aka kev,uke will say creative is cheating, but whatever I seriusly dotn care what you think.
No one should dictate others how they should play. But then again everyone is welcome to come help making a city..

E: LOL bose u perv.
Quote from Ales_M :I know guys aka kev,uke will say creative is cheating, but whatever I seriusly dotn care what you think.
No one should dictate others how they should play.

I didn't call it cheating or tell you how you should play. No one should assume what other people think.

I prefer survival, especially multiplayer, but that's just me. I don't think it's very satisfying to build something when you're given infinite materials to do it with.
Quote from thisnameistaken : I don't think it's very satisfying to build something when you're given infinite materials to do it with.

It is , if ur a talented builder and able to make somethign impressive. You should try.
Quote from Ales_M :Myne mamo. And yes on my server ur able to chose between creative and survival, since I like to give anyone a chance to play how they want it.
I know guys aka kev,uke will say creative is cheating, but whatever I seriusly dotn care what you think.
No one should dictate others how they should play. But then again everyone is welcome to come help making a city..

E: LOL bose u perv.

Hold on, I won't say creative is cheating :O I'm just too bad in building, so it has really nothing for me.
Quote from Ales_M :It is , if ur a talented builder and able to make somethign impressive. You should try.

Thanks for implying that you must have some innate talent that I don't have. Sadly I haven't seen anything jaw-dropping in your screengrabs, but I'm glad to hear you're so very impressed with yourself.
Personally I find it much more impressive when someone builds something big and complex in survival mode. He has gathered all the stuff by himself, he has had to think about how to get it done when you can not just fly around and put blocks where you want and most of all he has put a lot of time into it.

Imho for something to be as impressive in creative mode it needs to be something really personal, difficult and complex. Something that has taken equal amounts of time as the smaller structures in survival mode.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG