The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Hyperactive :
Imho for something to be as impressive in creative mode it needs to be something really personal, difficult and complex. Something that has taken equal amounts of time as the smaller structures in survival mode.

Nice said.

@kev To bad yes, maybe some practice or watching youtube would help.
what the heck happend to hte server ?? =(
Morph crashed it, didn't he?
I just tryed connecting and it works fine, so i dunno what u guys were doing last night?
Oh wow the server is on creative mode is it? And that building with the water falling from the different levels reminds me of my old tower from the old old old server. only better xD
Creative and survival, you get to chose.

My latest project and my temple finished. xD
Attached images
2011-09-24_19.47.42.png
2011-09-25_16.56.26.png
2011-09-25_16.56.47.png
2011-09-25_16.57.32.png
2011-09-25_16.57.16.png
2011-09-25_16.57.01.png
Eric would have been funnier if his fat ass would have not fit laterally into the wall width
Quote from Ales_M :Creative and survival, you get to chose.

My latest project and my temple finished. xD

What if a bunch of creepers blew up the Kenny picture?
Everyone will know what to say...
Speaking of temples... I once made a satan temple out of sandstone and netherrack. It was triangle shaped and had a chamber with obsidian altar surrounded by flames. Too bad i can't remember in what server it was
Quote from KiRmelius :Speaking of temples... I once made a satan temple out of sandstone and netherrack. It was triangle shaped and had a chamber with obsidian altar surrounded by flames. Too bad i can't remember in what server it was

Quote from speed1230 :What if a bunch of creepers blew up the Kenny picture?
Everyone will know what to say...

Bastards! xD

@hyperactive: If you look pic good , eric is the only one who does not fit into screen width , he is so fat i had to make his hands look out of sides. xD
What's the biggest abandoned mine anyone has found so far? On my mates server I found a huge one, which had 2 spider nests in it and a whole load of minecart track and chests with goodies, including a diamond. But the best bit was turning my 2 melon seeds into a big melon farm. I will get pics later on.
I've found a huge abandoned mine underwater. I accidentally smashed my boat on a cow that had swum out to sea ( ) and while I was swimming, noticed a load of waterfalls undernath me, about 15 blocks below the water's surface. The map generator had put a huge cravasse under the water - I swam down and found a huge network of caves full of cobwebs and railways
So I changed my firewall from comodo to zonealarm and now minecraft does not start. I have this issue:
http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1126107

Anyone have any ideas?

Meh, going back to comodo fixed it.
IIRC (haven't used it for years) with ZoneAlarm you have to white list certain apps to give them network privileges. Have a poke around in ZoneAlarm and see if you can find the place where you add applications that are allowed through the firewall, and add your .exe to the list.

ZoneAlarm is supposed to prompt you when a program tries to access the internet but sometimes it doesn't work and you just get what looks like a hanging process instead - not very useful.
I tried enabling all the options I could imagine in the za but not worky. Trying to run minecraft in windows 95 mode gave the error "can not create java virtual machine". Reinstalled java but no help there either. Probably some sneaky setting the za but they have hidden it too well for me to find it.

E: and why is it always night time when I join boosted's server
quote from reddit...

Quote :The game crashes, as in gives and error, or just crashes straight up?

Have you tried adding minecraft.net to an IP exception?

Ohh, and you will most likely have to add the minecraft.jar directly to the program exception because it is classed as an executable.

I think my machine is cursed. I had to get rid of comodo and try zonealarm again and now minecraft worked straight on. So if someone is having some strange problems with mc not launching and has zonealarm my advice is to reinstall za and get a voodoo priest to check you computer...
The netcode of minecraft works in mysterious ways. I used to be getting timeout disconnections constantly in SMP, but after I changed my router they went away.
That TNT ball was cooler than anything I've seen built yet!
Quote from XCNuse :....

Took me four attempts to survive on what is available on the island alone. Unlucky on the seed gathering, but finally got it with out leaving the island.
I'm stuck in 1.7. I dislike my malfunctioning computer.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG