The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
And chrome is for those tasteless americans

passed TÜV yesterday,
ordered 4 new wheel caps (used ones are impossible to find and oem new ones are pretty cheap),
4 red bbs logos for the caps,
and searching for front coilovers now (everywhere they are selling full set, including rear shock absorbers+springs with adjustable height, which I don't want, because I already got them at back )

and probably will put on this lip and splitter, instead of M-bumper >> link <<
nicenicenice <3

@klutch, no was just coincidence
Quote from Agniz :
and searching for front coilovers now (everywhere they are selling full set, including rear shock absorbers+springs with adjustable height, which I don't want, because I already got them at back )

try bilstein,they sell shock etc separatly
No i dont need that! haha

I already painted the lower door trim black, looks good. This weekend ill do the window trim

New brakes. Red naturally, as it makes me go faster.
Incorrect; it makes you brake faster.
It also gives you 5hp extra, dyno-tested and Mother approved.
Quote from Bose321 :Incorrect; it makes you brake faster.

But braking faster means I can brake later, which means I go faster. :P

Quote from G!NhO :It also gives you 5hp extra, dyno-tested and Mother approved.

I actually want to change it because it is mother approved, she saw it and went on to say how much nicer the whole van looks.
thank god both my bimmers have black trims ! and more unusual my e46 doorpanel trims are black too! i hate the wood..
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :New brakes. Red naturally, as it makes me go faster.

So the tow bar is next?! :hyper:
Well it has to be said, the GLOF fits.
Thanks guise :3

The refurb; black or a gunmetal grey?
The wheels? Mirror finish.

Example.
I'd go for a lighter grey, similar to what they currently are. But between black and gunmental, gunmetal.
I'm not looking into a mirror finish, every Mk5 golf I see tends to have a euro theme and i'm trying to not get it caught up with that. Would spend more time polishing than driving.

Gunmetal so far :o
Quote from lukelfs :So the tow bar is next?! :hyper:

Do you mean am I going to paint the tow hook red, or are you asking if I'm going to fit an actual tow bar?
Paint the towbar red.

Double dare you.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm not looking into a mirror finish, every Mk5 golf I see tends to have a euro theme and i'm trying to not get it caught up with that. Would spend more time polishing than driving.

Gunmetal so far :o

ANTHRACITE!

Least I'm refurnishing mine and going for that colour. Nice dark grey with a metallic flake in it :P
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Paint the towbar red.

Double dare you.

I'd actually need a tow bar to do that.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

That actually looks a lot better than I thought it would... theres a lot to be said for OEM alloys.
Quote from adamlfs :ANTHRACITE!

Ahh good idea, completely slipped my mind. When I get some time off work I'm going to the alloy wheel place and going to speak with them about the work

And wow, thanks Jack you actually paid me a compliment. I feel a new era of brothership...

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG