The online racing simulator
Quote from PoVo :GT for PSP sucks IMHO...

It's like running a simulator like LFS on a PSP, except removing online mode.

They made the game like a sim for a handheld console. If there was online mode or you could use a wheel (madness) then it wouldn't seem as bad, but now there's just Licences and a garage. No proper races like in GT4/5

I'm not sure if you can play Ad-Hoc multiplayer though, if you can then you should be able to play online via xLink KAI

I noticed that. No big deal as it was used so I got it pretty cheap.

Oh yeahhh tailored suit. I'm not a model tho
Some black, white and blue
Quote from Greboth :Some black, white and blue
*snip*

I am so lazy. I have some MDPC purple sleeve that I bought but never used to sleeve my PSU. Just been too lazy to do it.

No need to lend headset from brother any more
Quote from TypeRacing :
No need to lend headset from brother any more

Eww, on-ear. Don't your ears hurt after wearing that for longer than 10 mins?
Not at all. They're really compfortable :P

Vinyl \m/

Goodbye life.

It still hasn't arrived yet though.
Attached images
neocubenikl.jpg

Well, there comes the time where you have to make the effort, plus its all very early days, so you have to do what you can and make it count i reckon, she loved them anyway.
Quote from danthebangerboy :

Well, there comes the time where you have to make the effort, plus its all very early days, so you have to do what you can and make it count i reckon, she loved them anyway.

luckily for me, i live close to a cemetery. i've not paid for flowers for years.
That's bad
Quote from Bawbag :That's bad

i would agree but i i'm not that cold. i leave them back once they're dead. it's getting harder these days though. now i have to wait until they've at least buried the poor sod.

Lovin' it so far!
What is this curious perversion of dressing up as a Power Ranger?
Quote from hyntty :What is this curious perversion of dressing up as a Power Ranger?

I only use it in the bedroom
New A-Frame for the shop. Cost some notes, but is a vast improvement from the old tatty wooden one.

New boots as my old pair crapped the bed. Getting ready to start training with SRMRT is proving to be costly. But totally worth it.
Quote from 5tag :It reads "avilable"...

Hahaha, shit, I never noticed that. >.<

[edit: That is bugging me so much now, you'd have thought one of the many people I set the initial design to would have noticed. Even the printer didn't. Stupid, stupid, ****, may have to get a small sticker made to go over it, or get the sign reprinted.]

[edit2: Decided to leave it with an error, that way if someone says "oh hey, you have a spelling error on your sign" I can be all "so you actually read it then?" until the winter closing, to get it redone.]
Quote from Flame CZE :It still hasn't arrived yet though.

Awsome fun messing about with these brother bought 3 lots of them loose hours playing with them

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG