The online racing simulator
Quote from Billeh :Awsome fun messing about with these brother bought 3 lots of them loose hours playing with them

Yes, I'm going to pick it up at the post office tomorrow, so I'll have some fun with it at the weekend

For that money i'm extremely satisfied with the sound! (Y)
i can't be doing with those bubble gum type earbuds. the sound off the CX500's are great and they have the noise reduction type buds. only £14 iirc.
Quote from dadge : the sound off the CX500's are great and they have the noise reduction type buds.

I hate those buds , no matter how many of them i've tried they just feel too uncomfortable for me (putting them to ear is a pain in the ass, kept falling of, didn't seal properly etc...), love the classicones, one of the reasons i bought MX170s
Strat replica!

Well, its a very similar style, cost me 30 quid off a mate, that price included a little 19w amp too, bargian!

Quote from -NightFly- :I hate those buds , no matter how many of them i've tried they just feel too uncomfortable for me (putting them to ear is a pain in the ass, kept falling of, didn't seal properly etc...), love the classicones, one of the reasons i bought MX170s

+111. Hate them too. Could never get used to them.

Cost me 1€
What? You are FINALLY buying it? That's actually a game you should have purchased after release (or within a couple years after). So much fun on there it is unimaginable.

Can't remember, but there was a mod/mode where you have like 5-10 minutes to place boxes, barricades, etc and build whatever you want. I use to build awesome forts so when the round starts I could camp in it. Normally it would be multiple floors so I could snipe, sub, or have a rifle. So many memories.

Oh and Stalingrad = best map ever.
Quote from -NightFly- :I hate those buds , no matter how many of them i've tried they just feel too uncomfortable for me (putting them to ear is a pain in the ass, kept falling of, didn't seal properly etc...), love the classicones, one of the reasons i bought MX170s

lol, i feel the same about those bubblegums lol. horses for courses i guess. as long as you're able to enjoy your fav tunes then it's all gravy.

Flip HD was out of my budget. And the Vado has some decent reviews so I thought for £39.99 why not.
I've got 8 different stomp boxes I want to buy (from Iron Ether, 4MS, Moog, Big John and others), only room for 2 on my pedal board. Yeah I know "Get a bigger pedal board", but I had a bigger one and it just wouldn't fit infront of a mic stand the feet get in the way.

I could have two pedal boards, but few bands would tolerate a bass player with two pedal boards...

They should make a way for me to be able to use all this stuff at once, then I could buy more stuff. The people who make the stuff should be in charge of this stuff too.
Quote from thisnameistaken :They should make a way for me to be able to use all this stuff at once, then I could buy more stuff. The people who make the stuff should be in charge of this stuff too.

http://www.native-instruments. ... uitar/guitar-rig-kontrol/

unless you've got a strict analogue/physical product mentality that u just have to have everything there and authentic with the right branding even and whatnot.... this could be your solution :P
Quote from Fuse5 :http://www.native-instruments. ... uitar/guitar-rig-kontrol/

unless you've got a strict analogue/physical product mentality that u just have to have everything there and authentic with the right branding even and whatnot.... this could be your solution :P

They're all a bit too generic. I do have a Line 6 M9 that I use for pitch shifting, delays, reverbs, looping etc. but it doesn't have interesting stuff like modulating fuzzes, sample rate reducers and bitcrushers, crazy octave divider based tremolos and the like.

This is why I always end up with stomp boxes designed by men in sheds.

Also I typically need more versatile switching options and expression inputs for doing it live with my feet. The M9 is the best multi I've come across for this sort of thing, but I think I am going to end up with a Moog MP-201 to operate as a central brain for all my silly little stomp boxes.
Kev: The Pedal player with a Bass for changing the sound.
The bass only really changes the pitch, and to be honest with the Bugcrusher running you don't even get the pitch that's coming out of the bass, and the Bugcrusher is my second-favourite pedal ever so it's on A LOT.

...ordered but not received yet...

Any Marmite lovers around who tried it already?
Quote from rediske :
Any Marmite lovers around who tried it already?

no, but i have shaved my tongue once. i guess it would taste the same. you must have kissed some ugly women to want to voluntary put your mouth through such trauma.
Quote from Billeh :Awsome fun messing about with these brother bought 3 lots of them loose hours playing with them

I've got a set of some silver magnetic ones aswell, great fun

tap water not good enough? D:
and 5l of saaremaa wouldve totally been a classier move
I should bottle my tap water, it all comes directly from a natural spring. I could sell it for £1.00 a bottle to undercut the competition and be a billionaire by the time I'm 30.
Quote from troy :i hope you don't have cats, otherwise it will look like this in no time. :d

[img]

leucat powaah!
Got a sweet SX Strat for £80 and a red tort pickguard on the way for it. Amazingly nice guitar for £80.

Also bought a job lot of stuff from a guy which included a nice '70s reissue Jazz Bass all maple with MoP blocks and cream binding on the neck really tasty and I think once I've shifted all the other stuff the bass will have cost me about £75. I actually offered him £350 for it originally. It's also got a 13-pin Roland synth pickup on it which should be interesting.

And true to form I've got a red tort pickguard coming for that too, and some cream pickup covers. Looking forward to gigging this one this summer.

yay
arrived super quickly too

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG