The online racing simulator
I do - sorry for the confusion.
I have idea or question? If you play single player and add Al to drive with you,then they cant drive with wind...even when its 4m/s. Maybe when its not hard make it like this and they drive even hard wind...
Quote from vistaman :Cant u read or are you low brained? His name is SCAWEN :arge:

Just because Scawen posts all the updates doesn't mean he does all the work, it's a team effort.
Eric: Modelling and textures.
Victor: Web mangement.
Scawen: Programming.

That's what I think anyway.
Victor also did LFS Record so he does more than just web stuff.
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463 : :|
Quote from Rynno666 :I have idea or question? If you play single player and add Al to drive with you,then they cant drive with wind...even when its 4m/s. Maybe when its not hard make it like this and they drive even hard wind...

IIRC they could in S1 and a few early S2 releases?

Don't quote me on that however
OK, sorry didn't feel like reading 850+ posts, sry if this was already asked, but any ideas on a release time/date?
Quote from Naruto06 :OK, sorry didn't feel like reading 850+ posts, sry if this was already asked, but any ideas on a release time/date?

If all goes well, it should be possible to release this as a test patch within one to two weeks.

In the first post. Would you even do LITTLE research, retard..
Quote from Hahmo :If all goes well, it should be possible to release this as a test patch within one to two weeks.

Well, sorry it was so hard for you to copy and paste.
Quote from Hahmo :If all goes well, it should be possible to release this as a test patch within one to two weeks.

To be honest with you m8, who would wantto be going throughout over 800 posts looking for 1 small answer, and I don't think namecalling helps either so if you had left out that last little sentance then he would have his answer !!
Quote from Poldy1603 :To be honest with you m8, who would wantto be going throughout over 800 posts looking for 1 small answer, and I don't think namecalling helps either so if you had left out that last little sentance then he would have his answer !!

You don't have to go through 800 posts. You didn't even go through the post you quoted. Because he said it is in the FIRST post. Which it is. If you just see the title of the thread and don't even read the initial post, then what is even the point in posting?
Even if it weren't in the OP, any normal person would limit their search to Scawen's posts within this thread, which brings the number down to 23 potentially relevant posts.
Quote from Scawen :If all goes well, it should be possible to release this as a test patch within one to two weeks ... I am aiming for one week ...

If everything went as expected, one week from the 11th (date of OP date) is tomorrow (Monday).

:hyper:
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :If everything went as expected, one week from the 11th (date of OP date) is tomorrow (Monday).

:hyper:

Scawen stated he didn't work this weekend or friday, so it's doubtful. I'm thinking this coming friday.
Actually what he said was:

Quote from Scawen :There is progress, and bugs to fix, but I need to stop for the day.

I can't work tomorrow for two reasons, but will be able to carry on over the weekend.

I'm just reporting this so you know the test patch will not be this weekend. There are a few too many things still to be done.

Right.. I misread. I thought he was taking friday + weekend off.

Oh well.
Friday... Friday...

Although I did wake up around seven last Friday I didn't have any cereal. As my car has only front seats at least no one was kicking in the back ones. I know exactly which seat I take!

I totally hate you guys for bringing that terrible song into my musical realm.

On to the topic.

The patch sounds interesting. Open configs have been a cruiser's wet dream for ages. So good for them. Racer's get a few new corners to tackle.

Reading about this patch and bumping into the BTCC 2010 season on youtube got me going in LFS again. Can't drive worth s**t and all my sets got lost with reinstalling windows. But it's fun to trundle around with the AI.

Thanks ScaViEr for a great game.
Quote from kruuvi :It better not be released on the next week, we got Portal2

It's not the official patch that's being released, it'll be the test patch first, so it doesn't really matter when it comes out so long as there are enough people to test it (which I'm sure there will be).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Right.. I misread. I thought he was taking friday + weekend off.

Oh well.

"Oh well"? That means he worked a day or two more than you thought he did
Usually when one takes a friday off.. they take saturday and sunday off as well!
Can't wait for the patch. Hopefully it doesn't take another 2 years to release it...

Should be a good patch.
i bet 1 month after the patch got released the moaning for content or another patch will start again
Quote from Rynno666 :I have idea or question? If you play single player and add Al to drive with you,then they cant drive with wind...even when its 4m/s. Maybe when its not hard make it like this and they drive even hard wind...

It's possible to have ai driving with wind:
1. Add ais, start race
2. At start of race, type /wind (0 or 1 or 2). 0 is no wind, 1 is low wind and 2 is high wind.
3. Restart race, the ais should be driving with wind!
hi i dont understand all the arguing in this thread im just thankful for the news , i bet the devs are doing this patch to have a rest from the physics upgrade too long on 1 subject can be counter productive , ive read most posts here and ive not seen mention of the track glitch on ky2 allong the oval just before the pit entry , not sure if this is a suggestion that is fixable in a short time scale , but that been said this patch does sound very interesting and should be fun , cant wait but im gonna have to lol
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG