The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I resent that I'm a tool. I'm quite perfect unfortunately.

Inouva: Kitchen is over there -->

She might walk to the kitchen and get back with heavy kitchenequipment to smack you
Have to eat mushrooms
Quote from BMW-gek :She might walk to the kitchen and get back with heavy kitchenequipment to smack you

Inouva can do a sandwich with a butcher's knife, so...
Quote from BMW-gek :She might walk to the kitchen and get back with heavy kitchenequipment to smack you

EVeryone knows that once a woman enters the kitchen, genetically they must stay there.
Quote from Flame CZE :
And btw, this could be a nice roundabout for cruising

You bet it could.

(before and after)
Attached images
lfs_00000081.jpg
lfs_00000081-e.jpg
Quote from Inouva :LFS dont have so sharp shadow, Fail

This is my work in Photoshop
Quote from Rynno666 :... But its not normal when this nerd think he is so cool and he may say whatewer he want ...

Welcome to the internet. Everyone can say anything here.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :EVeryone knows that once a woman enters the kitchen, genetically they must stay there.

Hahaha what the hell do you know about woman or life in general?

Quote :Hello, My name is Dustin Dawes, I am a 17 year old living in Nanaimo, BC, Canada.

Go outside, come back when you investigated. Thanks!
Very good. You can browse websites that aren't updated in years. Pretty soon you'll hear of this cutting edge new website that allows you to find pieces of information based upon a query of words. I think it's called googol or Google or something. It's fascinating.
Quote from cargame.nl :Hahaha what the hell do you know about woman or life in general?

Daddy Victor won't be happy.

No need for Bing, the LFS profile works very well (and is actually showing 19).
Why not a external New Track as Open Track Configuration?

I mean why not:
- AS Oval
- AS National
- AS GP Long
- AS X

thats better instead of:
- AS Oval ("ctrl" AS Oval X)
- AS National ("ctrl" AS National X)
- AS GP Long ("ctrl" AS GP Long X)

i think!
Quote from wheel4hummer :Anyway, will it be possible to use the kart track at the Autocross track with this patch?

If this wasnt answered yet.. bla.

As Scawen has said about that section in South City, the roads are not made so you fly underground etc. On that Kart Track you are like driving on ice, means road is not made aswell. So I think no they wont make it with the patch because they need to rework the track then
Quote from Stölzel :Why not a external New Track as Open Track Configuration?

I mean why not:
- AS Oval
- AS National
- AS GP Long
- AS X

thats better instead of:
- AS Oval ("ctrl" AS Oval X)
- AS National ("ctrl" AS National X)
- AS GP Long ("ctrl" AS GP Long X)

i think!

The Base track you choose determines which pits are used and the X denotes that it is the open track.
Quote from Torben :The Base track you choose determines which pits are used and the X denotes that it is the open track.

What the "X" is i know but i mean why for each Track a extra Open Config. and not one Open Config. for each Map?

Ok the Pits are a Problem but he can insert a option where the player can aktivate one Pit on the Track. If Pit 1 is Aktivate then is Pit 2 Deaktivated (see AS5 current).
That's the point. AS5X = Open track using AS5's pitlane. BL2Y = Open track using Blackwood RallyX Reverse pitlane. KY1X = KY Oval Pits with Open track.
#917 - e.M
Quote from vistaman :If this wasnt answered yet.. bla.

As Scawen has said about that section in South City, the roads are not made so you fly underground etc. On that Kart Track you are like driving on ice, means road is not made aswell. So I think no they wont make it with the patch because they need to rework the track then

you are wrong, i hope. Yeah you may not be able to drive there usually but you can still make a start position there and now that scawen made objects surface from ice to concrete maybe the same applied to that track
Quote from boosterfire : (and is actually showing 19).

I think 17 still is a better definition but _12 might be spot on.

Quote from boosterfire :Daddy Victor won't be happy.

Correct. Pure discrimination and completely off topic.

Very good self control of Inouva to completely ignore this.
Looks like someone's been pussy whipped.

By embracing equality, you are undermining the roles in society. Next thing I know, you'll tell me women can lead a country! They can't even lead a household (that's a man's job!).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Next thing I know, you'll tell me women can lead a country!

OK, while we wait for the patch I can offer you some free lessons (which you should had on school) ;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Looks like someone's been pussy whipped.

The difference is that Inouva is a daily racer on our servers. You do not race online at all. It makes you weak. You know that, but are trying to mask that by acting 'cool'.

Quote from cargame.nl :OK, while we wait for the patch I can offer you some free lessons (which you should had on school) ;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel

And look how the UK and Germany are doing (did)?

Your trolling is honestly unacceptable. The roles of society have been defined for hundreds of years, and you come in here and try to say that society has been wrong? I think you are just here to spur a debate which does not need to be had. This isn't the place for it! Go join a feminist rally if that's what you believe.

However feminists are a joke. They want equality, but then you punch a feminist.. and now you've magically hit a woman. They want their cake and to eat it too. It needs to be one way or the other. They either stay in the kitchen and cook for me... or they can be treated as an equal and compete in physical and mental competitions with men (as humans). However they try to be on both sides. If they think they'll lose, then they want to be seperated.

Also: I choose to race under a different account, one that isn't connected to my forum account. I'd rather not disclose it, as you'll just ban me from your shitty servers and I'll haffto go buy another S2 account.
*cough* dawesdust. Could you please stop trying to be a Internet Hero? Keep working on your real life instead. thanks. No further comments with useless content needed.
Quote from dawesdust_12 : I'd rather not disclose it, as you'll just ban me from your shitty servers and I'll haffto go buy another S2 account.

Interesting, shitty servers but you are scared that I ban you. Well I've made my point. Hopefully someday you start to realize that your attitude is not working at all. Good luck
Hopefully you realize your servers are only a cheap knockoff of the CTRA system I used to help administrate. People often forget that.
You also know that Becky had a big part in this whole CTRA thing?

Programming can be done in the kitchen but it's not the best place to work on that.
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG