The online racing simulator
Quote from Udris1992 :Scawen is it possible to get a biger Autocross ?

I'd love to see it, so we can make a big track with 800 objects!

Quote from {PS} Aussie :Or he edited lfs.exe to make it say VWS

Thats what i was thinking too, and did it my self Just need to edit it and create 2 more files, one for default skin and one for default engine, although after that you wont be able to connect to any server online because the car you changed will be missing(for example XFG to VWS)
Quote from Ped7g :
Anyway, what's the name of that game?

This is not a game. It was a moment from the 2 stage of the championship F1.
I have found one more problem in Z28. It is speedhack. I've found one working speedhack for Z28 on the Internet. In single player, it is working, I don't know if it's working online. Can someone clear that? If yes, would it be hard to fix that?
Don't want to test myself
Quote from [Audi TT] :This is not a game. It was a moment from the 2 stage of the championship F1.

Gotcha!
Quote from dj_hitas :I have found one more problem in Z28. It is speedhack. I've found one working speedhack for Z28 on the Internet. In single player, it is working, I don't know if it's working online. Can someone clear that? If yes, would it be hard to fix that?
Don't want to test myself

Single player speedhacks/tweaks/etc are fine.
Quote from Ales_M :HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Takes breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@rockclan.takumi.inouva: Go do some sandwiches girls.

You are just jealous :P
When the patch is out, the cruise servers will use their imagination to select track combinations :davrosmil
hey scawen you think we can download beta patch next weekend?
hopfully before next week end would be nice. but thats dreaming i think. the open plan tracks sounds intresting and the possabilities .
Quote from alpina b10 :hey scawen you think we can download beta patch next weekend?

Better not to ask. Just wait and see.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Single player speedhacks/tweaks/etc are fine.

It's OK about single player, but Z25 had online working speed hack. I am not sure about Z28.
Some people can't wait a week or 2, not hard considering other people have been waiting almost 3 years for new content.
Quote from Scawen :There is progress, and bugs to fix, but I need to stop for the day.

I can't work tomorrow for two reasons, but will be able to carry on over the weekend.

I'm just reporting this so you know the test patch will not be this weekend. There are a few too many things still to be done.

Its okay enjoy your weekend =)
Its nice to hear something from you and the lfs progress =)
Two questions:

-Will open tracks have a mini-map?

-Will open tracks have node-ids ?

cheers
Quote from chucknorris :Two questions:

-Will open tracks have a mini-map?

-Will open tracks have node-ids ?

cheers

Yes
No

Please read the thread...
We have VWS since christmas 2008, don't you guys remember? Stop acting like you were in coma for 3 years and get back on topic.
Attached images
Screens_453.jpg
Quote from amynue :we have vws since christmas 2008, don't you guys remember? Stop acting like you were in coma for 3 years and get back on topic.

holy f*************ng crap, gief, gief, gief.
Wha... It looks..... Genuine
I still think something is fishy.
Quote from Amynue :We have VWS since christmas 2008, don't you guys remember? Stop acting like you were in coma for 3 years and get back on topic.

more such pictures)
Quote from Amynue :We have VWS since christmas 2008, don't you guys remember? Stop acting like you were in coma for 3 years and get back on topic.

Are you using a .vob mod or did u get this pic from a website?
Its a VOB mod... Kinda stupid of him to post it in this thread considering Scawen is working on disabling them with this patch.
Quote from eddy678 :Are you using a .vob mod or did u get this pic from a website?

He is a guy from another world.
Quote from eddy678 :Are you using a .vob mod or did u get this pic from a website?

quite sure he linked a pic from a LFS Photomode Competition that asked for shopped VWS pics

@ Scawen
good idea to set the date to next weekend, pretty sure a lot of people have some time testing in their easter holidays (me included)
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG