The online racing simulator
The world is ending and no S3 is released
il just leave this here
"USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. Add the 2 dates together and you get 12-21-12. explain"
Quote from logitekg25 :...

simple. you're just adding to your post count.
either add to the conversation or don't post. you don't even need to reply to this post. just please, stop posting shite!
... :d
Quote from logitekg25 :il just leave this here
"USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. Add the 2 dates together and you get 12-21-12. explain"

sorry dadge

@logitek simples just add new orleans and you get random numbers
no wonder if LFS Racing is going to die...

...because you are all whining about that in here and not actually RACING on LFS. OR, you are waiting new patch and then whining again how LFS Racing is going to die...

Pretty epic IMO.

And I tell you, it is not going to die

LFS is not also going to die, because being a computer software and not living organism, I pretty assume that LFS was never alive. Though...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :LFS is not also going to die, because being a computer software and not living organism, I pretty assume that LFS was never alive. Though...

I recall someone else saying that before you.
Quote from logitekg25 :"USA lost many lives on 9-11-01 and now Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11. Add the 2 dates together and you get 12-21-12. explain"

Apart from the fact that the earthquake hit on 3-11-11 :rolleyes:
Quote from J@tko :Apart from the fact that the earthquake hit on 3-11-11 :rolleyes:

USA had still 10. march
But in Japan 9/11 was on 9/12

EDIT: OK no it wasn't, quite.

EDIT 2: I thought this was in OT - sorry!!!
My favorite number was 12 2 days ago.
It was 12 1 day ago too.

So my favorite number was 12 - 2 days ago, and 1 day ago it was - 12 again. 12-21-12. OMG :O

But nothing is going to happen, because it went back to 8 again today.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :...because you are all whining about that in here and not actually RACING on LFS. OR, you are waiting new patch and then whining again how LFS Racing is going to die...

Exactly, I'd say a lack of updates isn't the biggest issue LFS has, its the number of massive pricks that inhabit its community, a problem which seems to have got much worse lately, and we all know who the usual suspects are.
*coughBlueFlamecough*.

Sorry guys, got a bit of toast stuck in my throat there.
Quote from 5haz :Exactly, I'd say a lack of updates isn't the biggest issue LFS has, its the number of massive pricks that inhabit its community, a problem which seems to have got much worse lately, and we all know who the usual suspects are.

thank god for that, because you obviously lack the marbles to mention them by name.
passive aggression FTW!
Quote from dadge :thank god for that, because you obviously lack the marbles to mention them by name.
passive aggression FTW!

Sorry, we can't all be internet hard men. I'm sure you would have no regrets about directly naming and insulting people many miles away behind a false identity, because I'm sure thats the kind of thing people who have massive marbles do.
Quote from 5haz :Sorry, we can't all be internet hard men. I'm sure you would have no regrets about directly naming and insulting people many miles away behind a false identity, because I'm sure thats the kind of thing people who have massive marbles do.

yeah, because i like to visit every person i talk to. the things i say on this forum would be the same things said to many people if i were face to face. calling someone an internet hardman carries very little weight with me. you don't need to be a hardman to insult someone. you just need the person your talking to to feel insulted. hardmen usually deal with physical violence, which is very difficult to accomplish on the internet. so yeah, the phrase "internet hardman" has no meaning what so ever.
a bit like a remotely assisted mechanic or psychic masseuse. it just doesn't happen.
if i don't really care who has what opinion on a forum. it would be wrong of me to feel insulted at what someone says to me. and if i insulted you, then maybe it's your problem for taking the content of the internet too serious no?
Quote from dadge :yeah, because i like to visit every person i talk to. the things i say on this forum would be the same things said to many people if i were face to face. calling someone an internet hardman carries very little weight with me. you don't need to be a hardman to insult someone. you just need the person your talking to to feel insulted. hardmen usually deal with physical violence, which is very difficult to accomplish on the internet. so yeah, the phrase "internet hardman" has no meaning what so ever.
a bit like a remotely assisted mechanic or psychic masseuse. it just doesn't happen.

Its an ironic term for that exact reason, I assumed you'd be able to grasp the irony of it. Directly naming someone over the internet is in no way bolder than not doing so, which makes me wonder why you feel the need to question the state of other poster's marbles, as if somehow mentioning names would make a poster more badass in some imagined way.
not at all. the way i see it, if you're going to have a rant about something, at least you can do is have the spine to name the person you're talking about. imo, until you do, your statement is mere gossip. the stuff old women do.
we could easily say the this forum is full of child molesters and then follow that with a quick "you know who you are" to back up your rant.
and again, you're talking about internet hard men insulting users when you've loaded your statement with "you know who you are". which would insult some users. this in return would make you an internet hardman too no?
Your conversation reminds me of this:

careful you don't insult anyone. you'll be considered an internet hardman. then your whole day is wrecked...
Meanwhile, in FINLAND

:faint:

Must admit I did not read all the posts here, so as the retarded whore I am I enjoyed the video above instead.
Quote from dadge :not at all. the way i see it, if you're going to have a rant about something, at least you can do is have the spine to name the person you're talking about. imo, until you do, your statement is mere gossip. the stuff old women do.
we could easily say the this forum is full of child molesters and then follow that with a quick "you know who you are" to back up your rant.
and again, you're talking about internet hard men insulting users when you've loaded your statement with "you know who you are". which would insult some users. this in return would make you an internet hardman too no?

Yeah I'd have the spine to identify a false identity, from behind my own false identity, thats the mark of somene who knows how to stand up for themselves!

I'm sorry that we can't all follow your high and noble example, I'm sure you're doing the world good by demanding we all man up and get a spine...

...on a rotten corner of the internet, behind a false identity, behind a keyboard, many miles away.

Quote from dadge :careful you don't insult anyone. you'll be considered an internet hardman. then your whole day is wrecked...

Hang on, you were pulling me up for insulting someone, then you're making snide comments about not being able to yourself? Not only that but you didn't even name the person the above was aimed at. If you're going to lay down the supreme internet law to me at least follow your own ****ing example.
Quote from 5haz : Yeah I'd have the spine to identify a false identity, from behind my own false identity, thats the mark of somene who knows how to stand up for themselves!

I'm sorry that we can't all follow your high and noble example, I'm sure you're doing the world good by demanding we all man up and get a spine...

...on a rotten corner of the internet, behind a false identity, behind a keyboard, many miles away.

see, here's where the problem is. we can't all live next to each other. it's just impossible. so, unfortunately we have to use other means to communicate with each other. the name i use on this forum is the name that a lot of people know me by. i was known as this long before i became a member of this forum. how is it my problem that you decided to hide behind a false name?

Quote from 5haz :Hang on, you were pulling me up for insulting someone, then you're making snide comments about not being able to yourself? Not only that but you didn't even name the person the above was aimed at. If you're going to lay down the supreme internet law to me at least follow your own ****ing example.

it wasn't a snide comment. i clearly said that someone will feel insulted about the comments. seems that someone might be you. i haven't been laying down any laws either. i was giving my opinion. you don't have to agree with it. but if you felt i was "laying down the law" then maybe you should try not reading into things so deeply. wanna hug it out?
maybe in your next post, you could use words that are not part of the four star rating scheme?
Quote from dadge :see, here's where the problem is. we can't all live next to each other. it's just impossible. so, unfortunately we have to use other means to communicate with each other. the name i use on this forum is the name that a lot of people know me by. i was known as this long before i became a member of this forum. how is it my problem that you decided to hide behind a false name?

Thats not the issue, the point is naming names dosen't make you any bigger a person when you consider that the whole thing is done behind a big facade, so theres little point in you trying to make yourself feel better by accusing others of weakness, especially if you can't even lead by example.

Quote from dadge :it wasn't a snide comment. i clearly said that someone will feel insulted about the comments. seems that someone might be you.

Come on now, we both know thats bullshit. Somebody following your shining example would be responsible enough to own up to it as well, but we've already established that you're not going to practise what you preach.

Quote from dadge :i haven't been laying down any laws either. i was giving my opinion. you don't have to agree with it. but if you felt i was "laying down the law" then maybe you should try not reading into things so deeply. wanna hug it out?

Essentially you're preaching to me how I should behave according to you, like some kind of self styled evangelist, don't try to pretend that you had anything remotely relevant and impersonal to say. And don't try to portray yourself as some high and mighty figure who always plays by the book, you're no better than the rest of us when it comes to arguing over the internet. The moral high ground is not yours no matter how much you pretend it is.
actually i think hes the best i have seen Shrug
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG