The online racing simulator
Quote from rockclan :Fow weal man? Awe u like sewious?

Iw you awe sewious, please pwoof!

gotta luv dat eboniks, for lulz!
If thats Photoshop, youre doing it wrong
hahaha, epic
That was funny.

Do it again.
I hope that RB4 doesn't go for the apex Apparently in LFS rally we race in both directions at the same time :O
<---- my cardboard eyebrows are twitching as a result.
Quote from enjoyer83 :Slovenian LFS community died in recent weeks. It was dying for a long time. Leagues did not help. People go away.

That's what also starting to happen with the Hungarian community

Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :It's not the physics that's letting LFS down, but rather the amount of feedback LFS produces through the wheel. In iRacing I can feel every bump on the road and feel exactly which bump is kicking the back out.

I also think that iRacing is quite good. But I think feedback on the wheel from the view of the physics is still better in LFS (bumps are part of the track, not the physics, LFS physics could make you feel them too). And the tire physics is still better too (although they're working on a completely new tire physics, which seems to be similar to LFS S3 tire physics). What's more, imo physics and feedback of LFS (and particularly the movement of the cars when you watch them from outside) is still better in almost every respect. But this isn't enough anymore, and iRacing is definitely improving...
The devs see that are many racers online and thinking that all goes well.
They can't understand that the communities around the world dieing every day.

Greek Community is dead also (well... Greece is dead everywhere but nevermind...)
Quote from vourliotis :the devs see that are many racers online and thinking that all goes well.
They can't understand that the communities around the world dieing every day.

Greek community is dead also (well... Greece is dead everywhere but nevermind...)

+10000000000000000000000
I have been thinking for a long time about feedback to different wheels ni different games. Momo for example is very powerful but also quite lazy in most games (from my experience). Atm, I have a Logitech df gt and it is a great wheel, very responsive and very powerful - until I started driving in iRacing. Compared to G25, totally unresponsive. I can't drive the Solstice or Lotus 79 with it. Not fast at least
We just finished 2h endurance on FRL with UFR. I had to reduce ff to 40% just to feel my arms at the end
Feedback in LFS is excellent but as someone wrote... if the tracks are not bumpy you cant feel the bumps, just the grip (or the lack of it)
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :i bet that nfs is going to be just as bas as the other ones. graphics looks good in some parts though

my thoughts exactly.

their FB is gettin flamed like crazy thanks be to god.
S3 is here boys

Your a wanker
bmwe30m3 hope your hell will be full of them
Quote from vourliotis :
Greek Community is dead also (well... Greece is dead everywhere but nevermind...)

I didn't mean to laugh..........but it was funny
Quote from Be2K :LAWL! who cares about LFS... DAMN THIS IS COOL ! nKarPro! is for free or ?

But it also says something about LFS.
I mean, of all the tracks in the world, someone sits down and models a fictional track into NetKar. Blackwood is one hell of a track.

There is a free version of nkpro, limited to single player I think.
But the full version is pretty cheap as well. Only 15 Euro. for the rain effects alone it is worth it
Quote from Be2K :LAWL! who cares about LFS... DAMN THIS IS COOL ! nKarPro! is for free or ?

It's available for the full version only, so no, you have to pay for it.
@Torben: nkp demo now allows you to go multiplayer
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG