The online racing simulator
Who the f*** is Eric?

If he is the guy responsible for updates to tracks and cars, he has some explaining to do. It would be good to see what his day-to-day life is like.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I think Eric should learn some respect, he cannot go on a ranty-rave and then just delete all incrimintaing posts.

kthxbai.

Of course he can, he's an Admin.
What he can't do is prevent people forming opinions based on these actions.
Quote from Mango Juice :Who the f*** is Eric?

If he is the guy responsible for updates to tracks and cars, he has some explaining to do. It would be good to see what his day-to-day life is like.

quoted for truth.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Progress Report for February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if everyone played the game instead of giving comments here which will have no affect on any release of s3 then people would probably enjoy the game more coz no doubt some of you are good racers,....

note to myself-why are you here making useless comments

lmao
Quote from bishtop :if everyone played the game instead of giving comments here which will have no affect on any release of s3 then people would probably enjoy the game more coz no doubt some of you are good racers,....

note to myself-why are you here making useless comments

lmao

one of my team mates put it best.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :You know you're an LFS fanatic when you think you're bored of LFS, then you play it and realise you were actually bored because you were not playing LFS enough.

Eric is a myth.
Quote from Mango Juice :Who the f*** is Eric?

you already paid...why should anyone care?
Quote from Guthix :I can see that Scawen have posted another post, where? It doesnt show up on the "look for moar posts by dis user" button/section/thingy under his username.

Stalker.
Quote from Bean0 :Of course he can, he's an Admin.
What he can't do is prevent people forming opinions based on these actions.

Touche
Quote from Bawbag :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Progress Report for February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was 2010 Ray, here is February 2011:

Quote :

WOW! What can I say. Too much apparently. All gone... Even my polite apology was deleted.

I'm not sure what it has really achieved other than attract further attention and open old wounds. It appears my post count has dropped, so I guess they were really deleted along with any related quoting posts. Interesting that it's not a first. Must have missed that memo.

At least a few people seen it else people would be wondering WTF happened.

It's their game/forum to do what they want... It's just bad PR IMO.
Quote :I'm not sure what it has really achieved other than attract further attention and open old wounds.

But the same thought crossed my mind when I read your apology.
Damned if you do... damned if you don't.

The point was that the original posts that were objected to in the PM remain, while the apology and references to <is it safe to say> participation in the forum have been deleted, like its some major secret or embarrassment.

Maybe I should email Julian Assange.
Quote from Macfox :WOW! What can I say. Too much apparently. All gone... Even my polite apology was deleted.

I'm not sure what it has really achieved other than attract further attention and open old wounds. It appears my post count has dropped, so I guess they were really deleted along with any related quoting posts. Interesting that it's not a first. Must have missed that memo.

At least a few people seen it else people would be wondering WTF happened.

It's their game/forum to do what they want... It's just bad PR IMO.

It's not just bad PR, it's a shame! :ouch:

Dealing with criticism like this is really an evidence of incapacity. (or 'Armutszeugnis' in german)
...smh
Gah!!! Everybody has the scirocco flu in here!
And only Scawen has the antidote
First post in a long while.

All I have to say is:

I'm still waiting. I've waited a long time. And guess what?

I'm just going to go on, and wait.
How can we still talking about the ghost of several Christmas's past?
Quote from rediske :It's not just bad PR, it's a shame! :ouch:

Dealing with criticism like this is really an evidence of incapacity. (or 'Armutszeugnis' in german)

Absolutely...From the publics point of view, it can plant the seed of doubt about what's really going on and why such action was warranted.

Victor and Scawen's approach (to criticism) has been consistently fair and transparent over the years, but this is disparaging and certainly a disappointingly precedent.
i began to think that i was getting bored with the game but after joining VRT the games took on a new lease of life and never had so much fun but serious racing,theres always a way to rekindle the lfs feeling,i dont mind so much of the wait no more
Perhaps criticism wouldn't be deleted if it was contructive rather than pesonally insulting Eric... Just sayin'.
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG