The online racing simulator
Quote from Udris1992 :this topic has 36 useless pages, and moaners stop moaning nothing gona happen with LFS in the future no updates nothing get use to it.

Captain obvious...Is that you?
Quote from Mysho :Everybody is, just noone makes a post about it. Except of you.

Come to think of it, my name has written "stupid" all over it.... Thats why
<.< if S3 is to be like that, I will def buy it.
The drifting is awesome though
respect to the lfs team but im getting inpatiant because
im getting a bit bored with z28 because nothing has really changed

I just hope that s3 Can be released this year
Holy Mother ****ing God, what did I just watch?
I can feel it in mah stomach! S3 is here soon!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I can feel it in mah stomach! S3 is here soon!

the way i read that, you're just about to take your third shit of the day. congrats
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I can feel it in mah stomach! S3 is here soon!

That's what Scawen said last year.
when will the godd*mn tyre physix update come ? it's been a whole year or so, still nothing.
tired of playing with crappy physix. wont play the game anymore, if nothing happens.

with this progress speed, S3 or whatever will be done in 2050
Quote from Clm :when will the godd*mn tyre physix update come ? it's been a whole year or so, still nothing.
tired of playing with crappy physix. wont play the game anymore, if nothing happens.

just becouse you are estonian doesnt mean you are allowed to act like a retard
Quote from dadge :the way i read that, you're just about to take your third shit of the day. congrats

one way to put it!

Quote from Clm :when will the godd*mn tyre physix update come ? it's been a whole year or so, still nothing.

If you think the physics are crappy at the moment, I suggest you leaving right away.

and you really think the community or devs gives two shits if you play the game or not...

I find myself bored playing LFS too, but atleast I don't whine about it on forum. Try playing with tweaks and stuff, they can be lots of fun.
Quote from Clm : when will the godd*mn tyre physix update come ? it's been a whole year or so, still nothing.

God can damn the tyre phics all he/she wants. it will not speed up the development of LFS.

Quote from Clm :tired of playing with crappy physix.

well stop playing TDU and start playing LFS. the physics are still some of the best in the racing sim world. spit the dummy much?
Quote from Clm : with this progress speed, S3 or whatever will be done in 2050

for the millionth time, stop exaggerating.
Apart from the new physics and S3 content, I'm looking forward to those "fun things" Scawen mentioned in one of this posts.

Quote :Unfortunately the slow progress with the physics does delay the release of the Scirocco and Rockingham, but it can't really be helped. What I really want to do is get those [tyre physics] improvements out there and then work on some more fun things I've been thinking about. You'll understand I can't comment on future things that may or may not happen, but there are things I want to do but can't until this hard stuff is out of the way.

Everyone loves fun things.
quick question.

what is groundbreaking in LFS still, compared to other sim's?

i know the suspension is modeled, and accurately gets damage. (other then big collissions)
clutch temperature with a little tweaking is about perfect.
collissions could be worse, but light bumps are about right.
sounds arent too bad (if you actually think about it)
tire physics are VERY good, and soon to get better.
menu is very good in my eyes

whta else?
Quote from logitekg25 :quick question.

what is groundbreaking in LFS still, compared to other sim's?

i know the suspension is modeled, and accurately gets damage. (other then big collissions)
clutch temperature with a little tweaking is about perfect.
collissions could be worse, but light bumps are about right.
sounds arent too bad (if you actually think about it)
tire physics are VERY good, and soon to get better.
menu is very good in my eyes

whta else?

it's not what i would call ground breaking. LFS just does things better. (except damage)
Rfactor, the cars feet a bit boaty. GTR1+2+evo, the cars feel stiff. Dirt (or any codemasters driving title) feels like your driving a slot car. so, for what LFS offers, it does it better than the rest.
Quote :what is groundbreaking in LFS still, compared to other sim's?

The graphics aren't brilliant... The updates aren't brilliant at all!

People may not think much of LFS, but they have to try it too see the sim's true potential!

I do drifting/racing in real as well as on LFS and I can safely say its the only sim I have ever driven on that has actually felt so close to realism!

EDIT: Sorry, I mean the driving physics!
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :
I do drifting/racing in real as well as on LFS and I can safely say its the only sim I have ever driven on that has actually felt so close to realism!

How can it come so close to reality when there's not even real tracks. Cause then you can never know if it's close to reality.
Quote from rockclan :How can it come so close to reality when there's not even real tracks. Cause then you can never know if it's close to reality.

The driving physics I mean!
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :The graphics aren't brilliant... The updates aren't brilliant at all!

People may not think much of LFS, but they have to try it too see the sim's true potential!

EDIT: Sorry, I mean the driving physics!

like someone has said: lfs doesnt feel realistic but it feels real
Some new screenshots

i bet that nfs is going to be just as bas as the other ones. graphics looks good in some parts though
Who knows, it might even surprise us and turn into a SIM
Alltho it's more likely that aliens will come to the earth today, and I'll lose my manboobs (which will never happend), there still is a small, (note SMALL) chance for it!
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG