The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Boosted, can I suggest you get server rules enforced? I came on to find my stuff gone, I'm okay with getting wood back, but when it's stone/irion (both non respawning resources)

EDIT: I'm doing a texture pack, gonna put on yer forums

I have a couple of chests buried underground some distance from my house, where I keep my important resources.
I've done that too, I got my most important stuff stashed

In a dark place. Have fun braving mobs

Oh and also, TNT is awesome
Is the server down?
I'm going to collect some sulphur soon for a bit of TNT. Oh, and sure I'd love to help, just let me know if you need mats or anything - I have quite a bit of surplus stone right now. :>
Server's up

Toast is making TNT
Quote from Crashgate3 :Is the server down?

nope, up and running.

/edit: rules are up.
check forum.
That's it. Tombas house is burned down, and all his items have been stolen it seems (unless he has them in his inv).
It's time for bans...
Quote from RasmusL :That's it. Tombas house is burned down, and all his items have been stolen it seems (unless he has them in his inv).
It's time for bans...

thats why im not setpping foot back into the server till we get a new whitelist.
Server be down here

EDIT: Boosted, PM
The server is down for update.
Looks like the update that's hopefully being succesfully installed right now will go a long way to giving some security. Until stuff is secure I'll keep all my valuables in buried chests. I guess it sort of makes me a pirate anyway, and pirates are awesome.
How long will it take?

Quote from Jertje :Looks like the update that's hopefully being succesfully installed right now will go a long way to giving some security. Until stuff is secure I'll keep all my valuables in buried chests. I guess it sort of makes me a pirate anyway, and pirates are awesome.

I hope you drew a map, with a big 'X'.

Yaaarrr..
Quote from Jertje :Looks like the update that's hopefully being succesfully installed right now will go a long way to giving some security. Until stuff is secure I'll keep all my valuables in buried chests. I guess it sort of makes me a pirate anyway, and pirates are awesome.

New theme song for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttQjm-8OITE
lil info bout the update...whitelist will be back!
also...chest protection!
you can lock ONE chest for your own, only accessible by you (and admins, but im the only one ).
several lil things more.
Woo!!!

ETA on it?

When it's done?
well, if everything works as i expect it...about 5 minutes.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :well, if everything works as i expect it...about 5 minutes.

time for me to get ready to play
So will this be a fresh start?

Maybe I can keep my items now the whitelist is back :P
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :you can lock ONE chest for your own, only accessible by you (and admins, but im the only one ).
several lil things more.

To clarify, is that really ONE, a small one, or does a two-piece one count as one?
i havent tested it yet, but i guess only one.

also...more trobule atm...expect little delay.
sorry.
We need block protection Delay's good, busy playing poker :P
We need people to respect the rules and non followers to be banned
can someone come into the chat in the forum?
need someone to try if stuff works or not...
so, they update "failed".
just didnt want to work.
ill keep searching for something that does actually work.
ill keep you posted.
i dont really even want to bother anymore, im more laughing than raging atm..

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG