The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Well, ive not been on in 2-3 Days.

Heres what i found...

-My Trap had been short-circuited. Meaning mobs where escaping before getting to the Lava. they left EVERY door in my house Open. Meaning i was greated by everyone...

They desided to take the short cut out by cutting down my fences, and also helping themself to my Diamond!!!

They also smashed some glass on the house just outside mine and dug a hole on the side for the lava to escape....
Thats normal on this server. Ppl just dont respect others build. Only solution is to move far possible from spawn and invite only ppl you realy trust. Good example is my house at spawn, it has more holes in cobble then cheese.
Quote from djgizmo68 :Well, ive not been on in 2-3 Days.

Heres what i found...

-My Trap had been short-circuited. Meaning mobs where escaping before getting to the Lava. they left EVERY door in my house Open. Meaning i was greated by everyone...

They desided to take the short cut out by cutting down my fences, and also helping themself to my Diamond!!!

They also smashed some glass on the house just outside mine and dug a hole on the side for the lava to escape....

Lock your doors then by doing /cpassword passwordhere and then punching the door by left-clicking. You'll have to do /cunlock passwordhere every time you want to open your doors, but it works.
Id did try that, but all the instructions on the server are in German!
never noticed >_>
btw, i feel so lonely on irc! D:
Quote from hp999 :Lock your doors then by doing /cpassword passwordhere and then punching the door by left-clicking. You'll have to do /cunlock passwordhere every time you want to open your doors, but it works.

Then they will come in through the walls / windows thinking you have something worth stealing.

I leave all my doors unprotected and just protect my chests instead.

You can't protect every block, so the kind of vandalism that happened to his mob trap cannot be protected against - the same thing has happened to me and others in the past, several times. The problem is that the white list isn't worth shit, basically. I am planning to just booby-trap my entire house since only newbies ever wander inside and only newbies do damage.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Then they will come in through the walls / windows thinking you have something worth stealing.

I leave all my doors unprotected and just protect my chests instead.

You can't protect every block, so the kind of vandalism that happened to his mob trap cannot be protected against - the same thing has happened to me and others in the past, several times. The problem is that the white list isn't worth shit, basically. I am planning to just booby-trap my entire house since only newbies ever wander inside and only newbies do damage.

My shit was stolen aswell when the chest protection was down when we had that city thing going on(tip to boosted - don't update the server before the protection thingy has been updated, in the future that is), though I've privatized all of my chests now. Trial and error, but mostly error lol...
Hahaha!

I just logged in and found someone had placed a chest and a sign in the middle of my house. The sign was a thank-you from an anonymous source thanking me for helping them in the past, and the chest was full of diamonds.

Well... That is a new experience. Thank you, mysterious stranger.
That's faith in the human race restored. :goodvibes

As a non-player, this thread is a constant source of giggles. Don't stop playing/commenting...

I have to ask - what happens when you loose all your hearts and die? What do you loose?
Quote from Silverracer :That's faith in the human race restored. :goodvibes

Briefly. Then I went upstairs. For every yin there is a yang:

This is the side of my mob spawner:

This is a hole blown through my yard, into my mob spawner:

And I've had damage to it before that looked accidental, but here's a good demonstration of how deliberate it was:

TNT against the side of a building full of mobs. Thanks very much. Dickhead.
Aw shucks. Hopefully, you'd be able to look back and laugh at it in a few weeks time.

I meant stuff like this...
Quote from XCNuse :LOL ninja dropped in and replaced your bench with dirt!

Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah this guy had left all my doors open. Why do people do that? If you want to come in and look around that's fine but WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?!?!?!

Quote from mamoru :Go to Nether with 1.5 heart left. Try to walk to zombie pigmen. [...] I try to hit a zombie pigmen and I suddenly have full health.

Quote from FPVaaron :I just signed into find that some motherless **** has greifed the shit out of my house, there are entire walls removed, water flooded through 4 stories and my basement is destroyed, if anyone knows anything about this report it and have this pathetic excuse for a human being removed from the white list.

Until then, anyone who enters my house or even comes near it I will kill them and rape of all items.

Quote from DevilDare :Wolves and cookies? Really? Took this long to implement wolves and a freaking cookie?

Minecraft is so tempting, but I know I'll spend ALL my time if I ever do get it...
Quote from Silverracer :Aw shucks. Hopefully, you'd be able to look back and laugh at it in a few weeks time.

When it's just random clueless newbies wandering in and making a mess of stuff it's tiring but understandable. When it's some dickhead with TNT putting BIG holes in purpose-built buildings full of baddies that will take an hour to fix and maybe get me killed, then I want to remove their reproductive organs and mail them to their parents.
Quote from hp999 :Lock your doors then by doing /cpassword passwordhere and then punching the door by left-clicking. You'll have to do /cunlock passwordhere every time you want to open your doors, but it works.

YOu nub. you can just do /cprivate
Quote from Uke :YOu nub. you can just do /cprivate

bs, doesn't work on doors
But.. it does
yea, that worked for me too.

Wasn't sure how to undo it either, so I broke my door down to remove the /cprivate LOL

Oh another note; a friend of mine has a server, and I don't know how this works, but they have .. territories like, where you straight up can't destroy blocks, you can.. but it immediately gets replaced and it gives you warnings saying it's so and so's territory you can't build or destroy it.

The bad thing about that is, it should be handled by the server owner or one person in particular, that way someone won't be an **** and select the entire map and no one else can build or destroy anything on it making it all static which... you can't play anymore.

Just a suggestion?
Ay, some of my brother's more important stuff has been griefed.

Something like 30 blocks of diamond
64 blocks of iron
and 64 TNT

I have a feeling the TNT fell into the wrong hands.
I have a feeling we have one guy/group doing this for last 3/4 weeks , because first i though only me and Kev has such problems , since we have screamy houses right on spawn , but I see more ppl got griefed or robed. I realy hope this BB plugin will sort this.
Quote from XCNuse :Oh another note; a friend of mine has a server, and I don't know how this works, but they have .. territories like, where you straight up can't destroy blocks, you can.. but it immediately gets replaced and it gives you warnings saying it's so and so's territory you can't build or destroy it.

ive seen that mod...problem is, id need a lot of time (protecting everything new isnt quickly done afaik.)
also, last time i tried this plugin it failed to work at all
Alright godammit. I tried my very best to not let my curiosity get the best of me, and I just spent $20 on this game. Any chance I can get added to this "whitelist" so I can try some multiplayer out? Playing offline is kind of fun, but it's like playing LFS offline, lol.

My username is the same: Stang70Fastback
Weed, your Mod Trap thats been hit by TNT.

Opposite side of the river looks like the remains of a TNT Cannon?
Quote from djgizmo68 :Weed, your Mod Trap thats been hit by TNT.

Opposite side of the river looks like the remains of a TNT Cannon?

You mean that 4x8 area near my house? (which has been mainly destroyed, was made out of cobblestone)

That's my platform, I used it but blew myself up lol... and nah, I didn't damage any of the buildings near it. It was intended to shoot TNT straight up in the air and basically land in the same space it launched from, or in other words a self-destructing cannon. Though I never built it and decided to blow myself up for the heck of it :P

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG