The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :My roadster seriously needs one of those once i get her roadworthy again, the chassis flex on a '5 is immense without it, bendy car or what haha

The joys of going topless. You should get an upper and lower brace for your five, front and rear. Super stiff.
nearly forgot to post that here

no problems so far with it, great wheel
iPhone 4 16GB = £39.83

1200 mins, unlimited texts, 750 MB data, O2, 18 months = £51.07pm, minus 30% discount = £35.75.

awthum!
Quote from Timo1992 :

Here we are..

Bought this beauty to myself today Well ordered, will get it in few days.
36 pack of mountain dew, 32 pack of coke, and a 24 pack of root beer.

too lazy for pictures
Quote from logitekg25 :36 pack of mountain dew, 32 pack of coke, and a 24 pack of root beer.

too lazy for pictures

why don't you just quote your post from last week. you bought the same.
Quote from logitekg25 :4 days supplies

do we really need to know you drink nearly 100 cans of soft drink in 4 days?
it wasnt quite the same, and you get the picture cause it was similar then too..

and i havent drinken a single can
It's post 'your' last purchase logitek, not your family's..
nope. still wrong. its all bought by me
Quote from logitekg25 :nope. still wrong. its all bought by me

You're like 12? How the f*ck is that possible..
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The joys of going topless. You should get an upper and lower brace for your five, front and rear. Super stiff.

and precisely how is that going to improve the rigidity of a chassis which has its weak spot between the axles in the cabin space?
Quote from Shotglass :and precisely how is that going to improve the rigidity of a chassis which has its weak spot between the axles in the cabin space?

Because GT5 said so. I did ponder that as I wrote it, but was too committed to change it.
Quote from e2mustang :I bought this yesterday as i had to give my gf`s mp3 player back XD
its 16 gb and it was 120 $

16gp is far from enough and you'll just end up buing another one.
i dont think so. why would u need more than 16 gb for car audio entertainment? u know how many songs fit that? even if i listen to each song 20 times,its gonna take me ages ! and than i just change the songs on it. my gf`s mp3 player was 2 gb,that was enough for 2 years
Quote from Uke :16gp is far from enough and you'll just end up buing another one.

16GB is more than enough. it's a mp3 player. it doesn't play games like an ipod. the screen is too small to enjoy any movies on it so again, 16GB is plenty.
ordered smoked turnsignals for my bimmer just now,hopefully it will look better than the clear ones i got now
this and
this...unfortunately the amplifier haven't arrived yet so the guitar is quite "useless"
Quote from 91mason91 :You're like 12? How the f*ck is that possible..

and i have self control so i havent drinken a single one.
i save ALL my money, so i can afford. and i pick up change when i find it.
i am making money out of this.
Quote from logitekg25 :... and i have self control so i havent drinken a single one.

My god your language is possibly among the most easily to learn in terms of grammar so how can you fail to know what even I knew since I was about 12?

drink - drank - drunk

"Drinken" sounds like you're trying to speak german or dutch.
drink drinken ist. gedrinkt
Er hat sie nicht getrunken... If I'm not mistaken...
If i'm correct, it's "sie" not "er"

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG