The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :I am in a mad trance of collecting classic motors, especially 70's japanese cars, just love the boxy styling, been picking up some real interesting motors as well, mini marcos, stratos, a ginetta, renault alpine.....just strange the contents I actually enjoy is already 7 years old.

Want my Honda act?
I still didn't found any AE-86 in store, how unlucky u can be? :|

Have though time golding last nascar event, rly dunno why i have so much trouble with it

BTW: there are two premium NSX (i mean one is Acura), with one is better?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Adi typetheEND :I still didn't found any AE-86 in store, how unlucky u can be? :|

Have though time golding last nascar event, rly dunno why i have so much trouble with it

Get the Honda NSX Type R,

I managed to find the AE86 Shuichi Shigeno
Quote from lukelfs :I managed to find the AE86 Shuichi Shigeno

I spotted that earlier along with a couple of other AE86's. Only grabbed that one you mentioned above. Also came across a Spoon Jazz and Spoon S2000 which were fairly cheap.
Quote from beefyman666 :I spotted that earlier along with a couple of other AE86's. Only grabbed that one you mentioned above. Also came across a Spoon Jazz and Spoon S2000 which were fairly cheap.

I picked up the Spoon S2000 too as it was a great car in GT4

Does anyone wanna do another LFS meet sometime next week? or this weekend?
Anybody found a RUF YellowBird yet?

If so how much was it? I keep checking the used car lots for it but to no avail, I'd like to make sure I have enough $$ for when it's there, but I keep buying obscure old cars and spending too much on engine and chassis restoration
Quote from sinbad :Anybody found a RUF YellowBird yet?

If so how much was it? I keep checking the used car lots for it but to no avail, I'd like to make sure I have enough $$ for when it's there, but I keep buying obscure old cars and spending too much on engine and chassis restoration

I saw one but had no where near enough money to buy it. It was either a bit under 100k or 200k, can't remember exactly.
Quote from G!NhO :
I also need a car with a lovely sound.

LFA man.. LFA..

Changed the wheels..

That Isuzu concept car thing sounds mean with some modifications. Definitely one of the more obscure of the 'premium' cars.
Quote from Boris Lozac :LFA.. Lexus Fu*cking Awesome!

What a machine... worth every penny.

Yeah i saw on your log you had just bought the LFA last night

This is epic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q17ABnitVyk

---

I re-rolled 2 new B-Spec drivers, 1 full hot, and 1 full cold. The Hot one likes to do full massive drifts with my Chromeline M3 when he gets heated
He's also more aggressive. The cold one is more conservative when it comes to overtaking, but seems to win and get leads better.

Pretty cool seeing an AI drift like a pro
Quote from CoolColJ :Yeah i saw on your log you had just bought the LFA last night

So that's what log is for

Btw, anyone else have it and tried it on the ring? It feels like i'm going million miles an hour, but the best lap i managed was 7:46.xx.. (everything off except abs at 1) so even GTR is faster on the ring?
Quote from Boris Lozac :So that's what log is for

Btw, anyone else have it and tried it on the ring? It feels like i'm going million miles an hour, but the best lap i managed was 7:46.xx.. (everything off except abs at 1) so even GTR is faster on the ring?

GT-R is much easier to drive on the limit, just like in real life
Prologue was much the same, but GT5 has better physics, even then the GT-R likes to move around under braking, especially when your going downhill. I read in reviews that the real GT-R is the same
Quote from Adi typetheEND :I still didn't found any AE-86 in store, how unlucky u can be? :|

Ive seen the Shigeno AE86 4 times now in 3 days
Got 2 of them if you want to trade it for something

Quote from troy :Tried to compile a PSN ID list from people who posted it in this thread, you're welcome to slap me if I forgot about you. Trying to get in contact with the thread starter too so we can have the whole thing where it belongs, post 1.

LFS -> PSN

lukelfs -> lukepett93
gilles4life -> Camtoo
blueflame -> ShakenBetty
danowat -> danowat32
CoolColJ -> CoolColJ
Rikje -> Henkhimself
sinbad -> Sinbaadi44
Mustafur -> Mustafur
FPVaaron -> TEaaron
Gabkicks -> Gabkicks
ColeusRattus -> ColeusRattus
aoun -> nsanegtr
Equinox -> SargeBanner
BreadC -> BreadC
zeromussov -> zeromussov
niall09 -> niall09
Stefani24 -> NotSmall
tristancliffe -> tristancliffe
mr_x -> thechrisenglish
Brandons48 -> Brandons48
R3DMAN -> gtp_chrisr1984
dawesdust_12 -> dawesdust_12
troy -> troy_ch
Chrisuu01 -> Chrisuu01
GFresh -> gfresh1982
Boris Lozac -> BorisLozac
G!NhO -> Ginho8
DeadWolfBones -> deadwolfbones
Luke.S -> Racer_XR2
91mason91 - maSonn09
simulation -> honda13al
morpha -> morpha_at
LSDBlackWolf -> LSDBlackWolf
imck. -> domsreal
importfantasy -> GTP_Keisu
Dygear -> Dyflmez
chanoman315 -> chanofastest
JJ72 -> JJ72rg

Robendo -> Robendo
Anyone in for trading Stealth cars? I want the the GT-R, SLS and Audi LMP, I have the NSX, Mclaren F1 and 787B.

From what I gather when you gift cars you lose em, but I should be able to download another set from the PSN shop, from my download list. Either that or use another account on my PS3 to do likewise
I'll experiment with my other PSN account and try gift from one to the other and see how it works, and wether I can redownload them

edit - ok game won't allow it
Quote from CoolColJ :Anyone in for trading Stealth cars? I want the the GT-R, SLS and Audi LMP, I have the NSX, Mclaren F1 and 787B.

From what I gather when you gift cars you lose em, but I should be able to download another set from the PSN shop, from my download list. Either that or use another account on my PS3 to do likewise
I'll experiment with my other PSN account and try gift from one to the other and see how it works, and wether I can redownload them

edit - ok game won't allow it

Want my stealth GTR for your 787b ?
-
(Hotdogxx60) DELETED by Hotdogxx60
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
i love GT4
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Want my stealth GTR for your 787b ?

I tried trading Stealth cars with my other profile, and the game won't allow it....no go on Chromeline cars either

I did a run with the 787B on Indy road course, holy crap, it's scary fast! Sounds manic too, but a bit too distorted.
You can't keep it on full throttle for long on the track. I'll make a vid
Reached level 23 after some hardcore Nurb'n. Done the American race but where the hell do i find a formula gran turismo? Really taking the piss now. Can't progress without it and im spending most my time raiding out the used car dealership.
i have been playing gt4, and its addicting. but i tried LFS and it destroyed my skill...so no more gt4 for a while

also, im at the point, where i either participate in extremely boring, long winded events, that repeat (manufacturer, or special events) or have my hand at the much more difficult ones (gran turismo challenge, 1000 miles, ect..)

so i just wait for gt5 for now
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Level 24 car, Used Car Dealership, 5 Million Credits.

That's what I found on google.

Also JJ.. Doing "Like The Wind" (Level 21 Expert RAce) will reward you with a Group C car

1. It's a level 23 race. Making you race a level 24 car would make no sense.
2. WHEEEENNNN?? Been looking 3-4 hours straight after each race.
3. **** that.
I didn't see it as a reward either. Does it require the Formula GT.. can you not use a F2007/F10?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't see it as a reward either. Does it require the Formula GT.. can you not use a F2007/F10?

It specifically asks for the Formula GT yes in entry requirements.
That's silly.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG