The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :Wasn't that clear from day 1? You never saw flickering shadows and jaggies in any pre-release, and remember those multi-car photo mode shots? Well that ain't real as well.

p.s. oh bugger you can't supercharge or turbocharger an Evora........

Yeah noticed this on the special stage whilest tuning my Veyron (:razz in the rain that there was some jaggies around the car where the spray was kicking up, kindof dissapointed.

EDIT: Also my dreamcar (Nissan Skyline R32 GT-S-T) didnt have the good rumble sound in the engine even after kicking up teh ol' subwoofer i was well dissapoint even a full tune-up worth of what 300K? it didnt sound better just more like a PGO Hot-50 :/
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from danowat :Very interesting shot posted @ GTPlanet, someone is hinting that the pre-release demos were bullshots, and not representative of the final game.....

link to that topic plz, i want to read the comments, cant find it in GT planet
I can't find the topic I found it on anymore, but it is posted HERE too
So anyone else have understeer problem with this game? It's destroying me, with all cars ffs.. Is it me adjusting to 900 degree steering or what?
Was anyone asked to install the game again after they downloaded the patch?

Quote from Boris Lozac :So anyone else have understeer problem with this game? It's destroying me, with all cars ffs.. Is it me adjusting to 900 degree steering or what?

It's not 900 degrees steering. There just isn't a ffb stop like in LFS. Once you go past a certain amount of degrees, it doesn't have any impact on the car.
Quote from Boris Lozac :So anyone else have understeer problem with this game? It's destroying me, with all cars ffs.. Is it me adjusting to 900 degree steering or what?

I think the game is pretty understeery in some cars TVR's are the worst IMO

Its a tyre physics issue IMO, there are some grip issues, you just need to adjust your line and speed to take this into account.
Thx danowat

Reading all the bug/glitch/shadow problems, make me wonder why 5 years of development...

Also the change of the rain in the windshiled is stupid and ruin the game, the videp with the zonda in the rain... i was amazed how awsome the raindrops looks in the windshiled ( With the wind and the rain in sideways ) and looking that actual picture of the rain, kills so much the game
Quote from Inouva :Reading all the bug/glitch/shadow problems, make me wonder why 5 years of deve...

The modelling of the premium assets could easily take 5 years, especially if they didn't sub-contract the work out, like other development teams have done in the past.

But yes, when you are playing you do wonder why, after so long, there are so many things that need fixing and fettling.
I-A 10 is damn near impossible

2nd end of lap 1 and takes whole lap to catch p1 i casn only get in his draft in last corner and cant do him at the line

2 trys later i done it xD
Quote from BreadC :I-A 10 is damn near impossible

2nd end of lap 1 and takes whole lap to catch p1 i casn only get in his draft in last corner and cant do him at the line

2 trys later i done it xD

Most fun licence test so far imo! I just did it there on first go... it's awesome when you go sideways into t1 there
Quote from danowat :Its a tyre physics issue IMO, there are some grip issues, you just need to adjust your line and speed to take this into account.

Could be..
But you gotta admit the feeling of weight is awesome in this game.. compared to LFS where it feels like every car wieghts 200 kilos..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Could be..
But you gotta admit the feeling of weight is awesome in this game.. compared to LFS where it feels like every car wieghts 200 kilos..

That's because everyone is running stupid spring rates.

I remember my FZ5, saying it is a whale is an understatement.
Yeah, as much as it's cool to have that advanced setup options in LFS, on the other hand it isn't.. I'm quite liking this that everyone has the same 'setup' in GT5..
49 golds 1 silver

waiting to do s licence
I have the understeer problem as well, but I think it's more not being able to get a good sense of the speed you're carrying into the corner. I think I've slowed down enough and then I get to mid corner and I'm flying off wide and I look at the speedo and I'm doing ~10-20mph faster than I should be. :|
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I think the game is pretty understeery

Change the 'game' to 'TVR' word. TVR was in previous GT's pretty understeery as well. It means the car is understeery in real life too.
So what's neccesary to unlock Nordschleife in Arcade mode? I've done that first round with 300SL, first gold, the rest silver.. do i have to just finish the whole AMG challenge, no matter what medals? I got the Top Gear track just by golding the Samba bus race..
I remember I unlocked a layout of it after the one with rain.

btw there are some goodies in B-spec, it has gifted me a zonda R!!! just for sitting for an hour occasionally pushing buttons.
old rivals

my amazon bonus car

200mph

can i take a picture from within the cockpit instead of "roof cam?"
Took a pic of my red Focus ASBO (aka ST)

And my RM Golf with new rims:

That stock golf loves appearing in my photos.
-
Bah, anyone want a 360 for their PS3?
Yay! R32.
More
-

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG