The online racing simulator
Gran Turismo 5
(7862 posts, started )
some shots.

BMW M5 is so far fully tuned the best drift car. Take Comfort Soft Tyres and it wont even stop going sideways o_o!

feel free to add me on psn: squasseL
Attached images
High Speed Ring.jpg
High Speed Ring_3.jpg
Nürburgring V-Typ_1.jpg
Nürburgring V-Typ_6.jpg
The ZR-1 fully tuned with RM provides an awesome championship battle in the all stars championship i found, but its defientely good enough to in it, its just the high amounts of low end torque gets fustrating.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is it actually worth the install or not? I could delete a load of stuff if installing makes a noticeable improveent

Its said that it 1/2's loading times tho it still access the disc plenty. Its worth it imo as the loading times are still long after the install so would take ages without.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is it actually worth the install or not? I could delete a load of stuff if installing makes a noticeable improveent

Just be prepared... when it says "20 minutes remaining" it means one hour actually.
FINALLY, GOLDED ALL LICENSE!!!!........bar the wet 400m stop and FR slalom.....sign.

I really suck at those precision test, the S license comparatively is a walk in the park.
You guys know that I love my Volkswagens but to have teh Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen on GT5 is too gimmicky, they are one of the two most least likely cars you would ever see in a race..
Quote from BlueFlame :You guys know that I love my Volkswagens but to have teh Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen on GT5 is too gimmicky, they are one of the two most least likely cars you would ever see in a race..

and they occuiped two precious premium car spot.

btw I am at lvl 22 and progressing reaaaallllly slloooowwllly, done all the special events except the lvl 24 AMG driving school.
I'm part way through level 23. I think once XP gets added for online, it'll be slightly easier to progress.
Stil can't find
Formula

GT.
Quote from JJ72 :and they occuiped two precious premium car spot.

btw I am at lvl 22 and progressing reaaaallllly slloooowwllly, done all the special events except the lvl 24 AMG driving school.

Indeed lol and you cant even float the boat with the schwimmwagen!
I've seen the Formula GT twice.. but I don't have 5 mill credits
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I've seen the Formula GT twice.. but I don't have 5 mill credits

FFFUUUUUUUUUU
Untill then, i just won the Zonda R from doing a level 14 Bspec race. Mightly fun, will take pics later.
Quote from jibber :Just be prepared... when it says "20 minutes remaining" it means one hour actually.

So no change from Windows really. Put it on my Christmas list, got a stack of graphic novels to work my way through
fully tuned the tommi mak evo and the skyline GTR v spec...

and fcuk me... polish people hate me online racing ( my gf is polish and translates... when their not bragging about how many pounds of boost their 126 is runnin their talkin shit about my 26 second lead... lmfao )

but seriously, i love hosting drift lobbys online, setting everything to realistic then watching everyone rage quit.

Ill never tire of that
o0 just got my Stealth Mclaren F1 from amazon for the pre-order. They have been waiting for the codes.
Quote from Luke.S :o0 just got my Stealth Mclaren F1 from amazon for the pre-order. They have been waiting for the codes.

used mine but didnt get it ( ony for arcade ) so whats the use :|

i know you Could use them online but still... ive worked hard for the cars i have... why cop out ?
Quote from theirishnoob :fully tuned the tommi mak evo and the skyline GTR v spec...

and fcuk me... polish people hate me online racing ( my gf is polish and translates... when their not bragging about how many pounds of boost their 126 is runnin their talkin shit about my 26 second lead... lmfao )

but seriously, i love hosting drift lobbys online, setting everything to realistic then watching everyone rage quit.

Ill never tire of that

They rage over settings? Psht drifting was easy pn Prologue with a pad
Quote from theirishnoob :used mine but didnt get it ( ony for arcade ) so whats the use :|

i know you Could use them online but still... ive worked hard for the cars i have... why cop out ?

Just say tak padaow in response to the polish people.
Quote from theirishnoob :used mine but didnt get it ( ony for arcade ) so whats the use :|

strange. Mine is actually in my GT Mode garage. As well as my 787B.
I was fooling around with my crap cammera.. My friend wanted to hear the sound of LFA.. not a great quality, casual drive, far from any record (7:46.xx), DFGT, all aids off, abs at 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEdtBpsNx4
I now have a RUF CTR2 and a RUF Yellowbird.

Easily the most fun cars in the game for me atm.

Anyone else notice that Standard cars get damaged too? Got a snap of my Yellowbird's front all bent up. Will post it soon.
I found the RUF RGT (996 based one) which is great fun on comfort softs with only exhaust modification, not too taily. Still looking for the drift-mobile YellowBird, though.

Really liking Cape Ring Periphery at the moment, just a shame about the rather laughable jump. Perhaps better suited to the slower cars, but it has a nice flow to it, and some great blind crests into corners.

@Boris, which tyres are you using there?
Quote from sinbad :

@Boris, which tyres are you using there?

The only ones i have, Sports hard.. haven't touched it except changing the rims.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I was fooling around with my crap cammera.. My friend wanted to hear the sound of LFA.. not a great quality, casual drive, far from any record (7:46.xx), DFGT, all aids off, abs at 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEdtBpsNx4

showcase of stock version you can send to him. Pink LFA?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFbGRescsKU

Quote from brandons48 :I now have a RUF CTR2 and a RUF Yellowbird.

Easily the most fun cars in the game for me atm.

Anyone else notice that Standard cars get damaged too? Got a snap of my Yellowbird's front all bent up. Will post it soon.

On the other hand I drove my Stealth 787B straight into a wall at 370+kph at Le Mans and nothing happened, not even a flip, the car just stops.. weird. It's not like it's a street car or "real" car with license issues.

787B has one of the better interiors in the game, good visibility, especially considering it's a wedge shaped race car. You can read all the displays really easily
787B blah blah...
I raise you this! My new toy.
Attached images
Kyoto - Gion.jpg

Gran Turismo 5
(7862 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG