The online racing simulator
Pro!
Can someone suggest me some good second car, some proper fun car, i have about 110.000cr, have no idea what to buy.. don't want some dumbed down, rushed to meet the deadline-car (only Premiums)
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can someone suggest me some good second car, some proper fun car, i have about 110.000cr, have no idea what to buy.. don't want some dumbed down, rushed to meet the deadline-car (only Premiums)

Nissan GT-R

Although not sure how much it costs.
Quote from brandons48 :
@Boris - What kind of events are you doing?

I don't know, i only did some of the events, the ones with my MX5, but there seems to be no more of those where i would be competitive with it.. This is a serious chore this 'WoW' grinding, i wish i could do all the licences, special events and then fu*king have all the cars available.
-
I guess i could go for the R32 or NSX-R.. i'm not really into tuning and upgrading, i will try to play it with everything stock and hope for some patch that will unlock all the cars in Arcade mode..
-
This game is pretty awesome for now, but I've finally found where to deactivate the aids, but somehow the brakes lock up WAY too easily. NO WAY you can drive the first corner of Tokyo without braking 3km before it. Maybe it's just the car (Some toyota premium concept) but it's impossible...braking in LFS is nothing against that.

Also, I've got a question: where do I get a car for the Japan classics? Do I really have to look through used cars everyday?
-
Guess I'll have to do that.

Yep, '79 and earlier.
Don't be noobs guys, don't set ABS for the ones that don't have it in RL Just be gentle with the brakes..
Just not possible to drive if it's the same on other cars....I didn't even breaked 60% and totally lost the car...
Quote from Stefani24 :Also, I've got a question: where do I get a car for the Japan classics? Do I really have to look through used cars everyday?

Earlier today, I found a Sixties Skyline 2000GT-B 4-door car with 84k.km for about 15,000Cr. Can't be that hard to find a Japanese classic car in the UCD. I find alot of cheap classic Japanese cars there, But I can't find a (cheap) European classic car.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Earlier today, I found a Sixties Skyline 2000GT-B 4-door car with 84k.km for about 15,000Cr. Can't be that hard to find a Japanese classic car in the UCD. I find alot of cheap classic Japanese cars there, But I can't find a (cheap) European classic car.

Found a Jaguar E on one of my first days, maybe it's just me having bad luck. I wasj ust asking if there was another price/anything car I could get for this championchip
Btw, is there any way to stop the goddamn wheel from calibrating itself every time i start and exit the game? My bro sleeps in the same room as i do, and i drive in pretty late hours.. dfgt rotating can wake everyone in the house!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw, is there any way to stop the goddamn wheel from calibrating itself every time i start and exit the game? My bro sleeps in the same room as i do, and i drive in pretty late hours.. dfgt rotating can wake everyone in the house!

When you exit just unplug the USB? don't think you can stop when it starts as it is calibrating
Yeah, i figured when exiting the game, but i can't find a way to deactivate that when starting a game.. i will calibrate it manually, it will be much quiter.
Quote :This is a serious chore this 'WoW' grinding

I find it a lot less painful than previous GT games, but that's because I have the Chrome Line and Stealth cars. Doesn't mean it's not a challenge though.

EDIT: On a random note, tune an Autozam AZ-1 to the max and stick it on soft Sport tyres, it's brilliant fun! Then buy another one and keep it "stock", it's equally enjoyable.
Picked up a PS3 and GT5 today. Haven't done much yet, bought myself a Mitsubishi FTO to start off with and done some of the specials to get some money. Level 6aspec atm
Quote from Rikje :Picked up a PS3 and GT5 today. Haven't done much yet, bought myself a Mitsubishi FTO to start off with and done some of the specials to get some money. Level 6aspec atm

\o/

What's your PSN?
Grrr i want a yellowbird >_< they should redo some of the Ruf cars as premiums since they couldnt give us porsche.
My DFGT brake pedal just died on me
i got japan classic free when doing licences xD ive only brought 1 car

been racing everything else that i won from doing licences lol
Quote from BreadC :i got japan classic free when doing licences xD ive only brought 1 car

been racing everything else that i won from doing licences lol

You get these when you get gold since in some tests that is impossible for me.
yea i got all golds except 1

aston martin 1000m stop kills me......
time for a g27 mate
Quote from logitekg25 :time for a g27 mate

He probably has to buy it from his own money though, he doesn't get it through the chimney..

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG