The online racing simulator
One guy's request. Sorry, still learning the smoke!

Press for high-res:
Quote from andRo. :One guy's request. Sorry, still learning the smoke!

Press for high-res:

Now we're talking! nice
Smoke is quite good, followed like tuts for it? Because I want to learn it too.
Thanks.

No tutorials, just me, but I've heard some other guys use it, read it in one guy's post long time ago.

Basically, you take the simplest brush with soft edges, lower the opacity and flow and do it on many different layers. That's basically it. + You can change the opacity and the flow a bit when changing to another layer, so it would be different in some parts etc. I also change the size of the brush once in a while + the color just a bit, usually it's white and sometimes a bit grayish blue.
Nice andRo. Makes me feel to do a smoke edit now too.
two shots from the same corner, lightly enhanced in photoshop.

they look quite raw to me...unless I'm missing something.
they are pretty much, sharpened/contrast/shadows and other light enhancements.. fair enough if 'edited' implies more towards actually adding elements, my bad ;D
Quote from scheMatics :two shots from the same corner, lightly enhanced in photoshop.

Those trees look awful by the way. Can't even tell what exactly whether they are supposed to be conifers or leafed trees.
cool edit xed
nice car xedos, you just hit me with an inspiration
Done this in 2 minutes, Yes the car is too big but as i said it was a 2 minute job.

lol the windows

Here is mine not 2 mins job:

why bother posting a 2mins job?
Flippin' awesome delis!
-
(Spinaker) DELETED by Spinaker
Quote from Lynce :Impressive, brother. I like that cover style. Maybe the XR GTR needs more work about ilumination, maybe I can be wrong. Anyway I like your style as usual.

@Spinaker.You do remind me to tazka. Awesome edits.

@andRo. No words as usual, brother!!

i'm really glad of that comparison man. thx a lot.

and @Delis the skin is epic too; really nice one.
Quote from delis :lol the windows

Here is mine not 2 mins job:

Pure awesomeness. The shine of the car is totally beautiful. Love that shot delis. Nice.
You took that skin (Witch I find very nice :P) and you did it for XRR . You made it, so great job :P
Attached images
FXO_Type-R_delis.jpg
Quote from Demon Illidan :You took that skin (Witch I find very nice :P) and you did it for XRR . You made it, so great job :P

Yeah I know, i made that FXO skin as well as you see in the FXO skin's name... and the number "77" is the same! At that time Criminal Team allowed me to use his license before I bought my own...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :why bother posting a 2mins job?

Maybe i want people to have a look at my edited photos and comment if they like them, not here to argue.
A request for Reno.

Click for high-res:

Quote from andRo. :One guy's request. Sorry, still learning the smoke!

Press for high-res:

THATS MY CAR.. :P
oh ye.. i gave u a request of a edit..

like i said on lfsd Andro.. <3 it. and tnx for the work.. "wallpaper"

that RAC and XRR edits are just awsome..
Very simple one

Attached images
LFS TYPRF BG-1-3s.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG