Do you hate me,
Do you wanna believe me,
Do you think that you don't need me
Do you wanna deceive me

I can't take that, it's all over don't want to forget
I can take the disappointment down, I want to repress your
Goodbye...
Goodbye...
@rockclan: May I ask you why you are quoting a Serj Tankian song in the Tyre Physics report thread?

i mean the song is great, no doubt in that, but i don't see the connection between it and LFS ^^
Quote from McLinux :@rockclan: May I ask you why you are quoting a Serj Tankian song in the Tyre Physics report thread?

i mean the song is great, no doubt in that, but i don't see the connection between it and LFS ^^

Had to think of that lyrics when I read all the whining (loving,pain,believing,hating).
Then at least write a song about LFS :P

Scawen makes physics solution,
but some people want revolution.
The devs are a bit slow, we all know this,
yet some people does not acknowledge this.

Eric is the one, who gives us the main content,
but no one see him, so we are a bit content.
He makes cars that everyone likes,
But it has nothing with release times.

Victor answers our questions peacefully,
but no release times, to be truthfully.
He always seem to be with us here,
But he doesn't read the replies either here.

I think I'm finished with this one,
If you don't like it, do a better one.
We are all waiting for the next patch now,
but just look at some people: how?

Sorry
That reeeally makes me question how much time you have on your hands at 5:30 AM.

My song/meme

Hello ladies, Now look at your Need for speed, Now back to Live for Speed, Now back to your Need for speed, Now back to Live for Speed! Sadly, They arn't LFS, But if they stopped making horrible games and switched to better games they could be like LFS!! Look down, Back up, Where are you? You're in a car, With the physics your Company could create like! What's in your hand, Back at me, I have it, It's a game that was developed by three people and blows away companys, Look again, The game is now a franchise! Anything is possible when your commander shoots like me, I'm in an FZR.
Quote from Live For Kill :Then at least write a song about LFS :P

The devs are a bit slow, we all know this,
yet some people does not acknowledge this.

And im one off them,
in my eyes its very simple, we all know that Iracing / RFactor / LFS are also working on tyre phisics. Non off them are having something released yet.

its correct that iracing is releasing new Cars and tracks, but thats not the case in lfs and rfactor (non-mods)

iracing is having 2 developers working on the tyre phisics model (1 more then lfs).

Rfacter is also having more then 1 guy working on it. ( the owner said this last year over at Simracingtonight)

so in my eyes, when lfs got it released between 2 years and now, they are fast, very fast because Rfactor is allready working on it from dec 2007 ( one year more then lfs)

So "Slow" is an inaccurate word.

p.s. if you disagree, please come with prove, show me some Special tyre physics model
Quote :That reeeally makes me question how much time you have on your hands at 5:30 AM.

And you? You are so tired, that you forgot to notice that we are not in the same timezone It's noon here
i was going to mention that but it might have looked like i was trolling.
Quote from Live For Kill :
Quote from TehDumbAmerican :That reeeally makes me question how much time you have on your hands at 5:30 AM.

And you? You are so tired, that you forgot to notice that we are not in the same timezone It's noon here

You mean there are time zones outside the US!? Preposterous!

America! Frell yeah!!!

Were is africa? 0.o
I thought that U.S. Americans help the Africa though?!
Quote from CodieMorgan :Were is africa? 0.o

That place at the zoo with them animals with longgnecks

Quote from JPeace :Where is Saddam.
/hides.

All blow3d up

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I thought that U.S. Americans help the Africa though?!

We do, we do. We sends money to feed them nasty looking mush.

That map is wrong. It forgot the place that does all our tech support.
Quote from Hallen :We do, we do. We sends money to feed them nasty looking mush.

My understanding is that doing so helps U.S. Americans to find their own country on a map. Must be how the posted map was developed - very innovative!
Quote from Hallen :That map is wrong. It forgot the place that does all our tech support.

that's in America. hense it being shit
how's about we try to get back on topic?
what topic?
Africa is an invention from NASA to fake moon landing world cup.
I heard we get patch in our dreams and in heaven!

I go to sleep that dream --->
Quote from Forbin :You mean there are time zones outside the US!? Preposterous!

America! Frell yeah!!!

Excuse Me, but Finland is not for pussies!!!
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4443 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG