The online racing simulator
Dean my server and insim on box ending with 208 are down, 205 are fine.

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object." - whent trying to start server, and status is "Unknown" need it to be up asap
Quote from franky500 :.

Sorry guys, Will try and have it back up A.S.A.P

Any chance of being more specific, as to when we can expect to resume please? I thought you had renewed the servers?
Sorry for being so rude, but... this is ridiculous
Only the .208 servers are down. If you really need another server let people know and I'm sure they won't mind giving you one if you need to run an event
Quote from lysergic :Sorry for being so rude, but... this is ridiculous

Your right, it's never been off as long as this before. To quote 'Franky500' "what is going on"?

Or maybe, "what isn't"?
To be honest, it seems like all the problems have been with box 208, but I have never had a problem with lag, just downtime.

Franky if the server cannot be fixed by tommorrow, I request that my server on 208 be moved to 205 as I have a league event I must run.
Bmx I have a 205 server you can use for Sunday if need be..
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Franky if the server cannot be fixed by tommorrow, I request that my server on 208 be moved to 205 as I have a league event I must run.

A decent provider would have done that as a tempory measure.

C'mon Franky give us some service please eh?
Quote from z-ro 8 :Bmx I have a 205 server you can use for Sunday if need be..

Thank you mate.
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of information / service provided.

The .208 server is effectively dead!. I've got a new machine on its way to replace it and hopefully we will be able to simply swap out the hard drives and get back up and running by tomorrow morning. If that does not instantly work i will automatically install new servers on alternate machines for you for the weekend.

If anybody needs anything for today / tonight / saturday early morning let me know in a support ticket (or PM) and i will get something sorted for you today.

Everybody affected by this will be receiving no less than 2 weeks of service added to your billing period for every server you own.

The downtime this year from 500servers has been exceptionally bad and is not the sort of thing that i would expect from any provider, so you should not expect it from 500servers.

As soon as i have some more news i will post it here.

Sorry for all of the hastle this has caused everybody, Thank you for your patience with me.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
LFSCR Servers down!
Hi there Franky,

Our servers at LFS Costa Rica have been down for a couple of days already and have no idea whats the problem!
Unfortunately our Admin Neto-R has been away on vacation and left me with admin rights for the servers basicly to keep away the unwanted crashers, but apart from that I have no clue on running the servers! Is this a problem 500Servers can solve, or do we need to wait for Neto to return from his vacation which is in about a months time?
I really hope this is somthing which can be solved since we're running a weekly amature local league on tuesdays.
Any news on the problem and if it can be solved would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you,

Cheers,

Tripper
Quote from TripperCR :Hi there Franky,

Our servers at LFS Costa Rica have been down for a couple of days already and have no idea whats the problem!
Unfortunately our Admin Neto-R has been away on vacation and left me with admin rights for the servers basicly to keep away the unwanted crashers, but apart from that I have no clue on running the servers! Is this a problem 500Servers can solve, or do we need to wait for Neto to return from his vacation which is in about a months time?
I really hope this is somthing which can be solved since we're running a weekly amature local league on tuesdays.
Any news on the problem and if it can be solved would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you,

Cheers,

Tripper

Go read post #510
Quote from z-ro 8 :Go read post #510

At first got caught out by all the technical jargon but got a better understanding 2nd time through...
Thanks mate...
Hi Everybody,

The new hardware has arrived on time! (hurray for DHL). its in the middle of being put together now.

The hard drive should just slot right in and start working as the hardware is exactly the same specification and branding as before.

So the .208 machine should be back online again soon (expect 1 or 2 reboots very soon after it comes back online)

Thanks for your patience.
ok its all together now, its on and just running a disk check now to make sure all is well and then we should be set.
Redline servers
Well redline servers were working for a short while, but as of 15:30 BST I am unable to connect again. Occasionally it connects but then you get multiple messages from Airio and then get disconnected.

Dean,

when will our control panels be updated.
updated to?
the 81.19.209.208 server is now back online, e-mails sent to those affected.

Thanks for your patience everybody.
Quote from franky500 :updated to?

Ah i got confused, I thought you said they were online already.

Everything works, just need some insims added for the server (again )
Hey Dean.
All services are running properly
Thank you.
Control panel issue: the TCAdmin control panel we use seems to be having issues connecting to the tcadmin license server. This is causing an error on the CP.

a ticket has been logged with TCAdmin and hopefully this will have a resolution soon.
can't log in via ftp either. Is this the same issue?
yes the FTP is affected by the same issue.

Hopefully this will be back and running soon.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG