The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :hey dean, will the previous TS3 info be updated IE users and channels.

Unfortunately the reason for performing a fresh install of the TS3 was due to a problem with permissions, which affected both users and channel settings, I can if required re-install the old version and export channels, But this is not a priority and i cannot say when i would get the chance to do this fully.

Quote from MariusMM :Thanks Dean

No problem (for others wondering.. The re-build of PHP is done and now back on version 5.2.17)
franky the server has been working well now, thanks
Your server is still to be moved, But obviously as some have already been moved the load will be lower,

but no problem
Dean, what is the TCP port for teamspeak? Trying to add a status bar to my site and it says:

Error
Code: 2568
insufficient client permissions (failed on serverinfo 8470/0x2116)
Forgot to allow guest server query to do anything. Have enabled some listing permissions now, Try that.
no workie
Franky?... PM, answer?
Quote from Bmxtwins :no workie

can you post the code you are using to try and add it, As its working fine here, Also wha IP are you accessing it from (or is it on the 500servers webserver?).

Quote from three_jump :Franky?... PM, answer?

Sorry.. On it now.
now it is all screwed up. Cant even join channels.
<div id="ts3viewer_922747" style="width:; background-color:;"> </div>
<script type="text/javascript" src="[URL]http://static.tsviewer.com/short_expire/js/ts3viewer_loader.js"></script[/URL]>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var ts3v_url_1 = "[URL]http://www.tsviewer.com/ts3viewer.php?ID=922747&text=000000&text_size=12&text_family=1&js=1&text_s_weight=bold&text_s_style=normal&text_s_variant=normal&text_s_decoration=none&text_s_color_h=525284&text_s_weight_h=bold&text_s_style_h=normal&text_s_variant_h=normal&text_s_decoration_h=underline&text_i_weight=normal&text_i_style=normal&text_i_variant=normal&text_i_decoration=none&text_i_color_h=525284&text_i_weight_h=normal&text_i_style_h=normal&text_i_variant_h=normal&text_i_decoration_h=underline&text_c_weight=normal&text_c_style=normal&text_c_variant=normal&text_c_decoration=none&text_c_color_h=525284&text_c_weight_h=normal&text_c_style_h=normal&text_c_variant_h=normal&text_c_decoration_h=underline&text_u_weight=bold&text_u_style=normal&text_u_variant=normal&text_u_decoration=none&text_u_color_h=525284&text_u_weight_h=bold&text_u_style_h=normal&text_u_variant_h=normal&text_u_decoration_h=none[/URL]";
ts3v_display.init(ts3v_url_1, 922747, 100);
-->
</script>

I see now, Tsviewer now added to allowed query IP's.

Rebooting teamspeak for the effect to take place.
thank you, works
Have you changed any ports in TS for any of the accounts ? I can't find the NDR TS on the old port of 10005 :|
Quote from dekojester :Have you changed any ports in TS for any of the accounts ? I can't find the NDR TS on the old port of 10005 :|

check yer control panel, all the info is there
Thanks dean, php issues all fixed now
Still no website Dean, is that expected?
ur site should be up jason. everybody elses is.

check ur nameserver settings. they should be set as ns1.500servers.net ip: 84.45.52.140 and ns2.500servers.net ip: 84.45.52.142
wow.. not even set to any 500servers nameserver. Cheers Boothy!.
So what is the new IP for cPanel?
Quote from franky500 :for the webserver it will be: 84.45.52.140 (this will also be the teamspeak ip)

for the game servers, depending on what machine you are put on, it will either be: 84.45.52.141 or 84.45.52.143

if your servers have already been moved then it will be listed on your control panel. Otherwise, please check back once you receive an e-mail confirmation of your server being moved.

84.45.52.140:2083
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

:|, need to shut AIRIO off of my 47 slot and turn on an insim :|
teamspeak viewer not showing again, no biggie though
Same here - I get this error

Code: 2568
insufficient client permissions (failed on servergrouplist 16775/0x4187)
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG