The online racing simulator
almost 24 Hours without my server </3
Liveforspeed.be server also down

Dean we have an event Sunday!!!
I hope you can fix this fast an good!
a update to what is happening to 500servers would be very helpful..........................................................
wtf come on!?!?!?!?, this is getting beyond stupid with no reply to what is happening,
no communication is very assuring and professional....
Hi all,

Same here, no access to the game server nor to the CP, ...

Hope the support team is not on Christmas holidays

Good luck in solving the issue.
Im happy that I'll soon have some sponsored dedicated servers, and no longer have to deal with the continious problems at 500servers.
DAmned Dean !!! The fact that your service is down is bad.. The fact that people are not answered why the problem occurse is far more worse !!!

Can we, as customers, at least know what the problem is and a preduction when the problem will be solved !!

Then at least we could take the correct actions to make sure our events can take place !! We do have obligations to our racers!!

It is bad to have a server down but it is far more worse to have no news from you on the reason and prediction when it will be solved !!!

This is primar to the respect towards your customers.
that it thakes time to write this all down... Indeed.. But a lot less frustrated people to leave behind.. Now we even don't know if you are busy solving this problem or sleeping on a hot beach somewhere....

Sorry for some grammatical errors.. No spelling checker here :/
Hi,

You can get informed on what is going on with the service if you log into the Client Panel with your details there : http://www.500servers.com/billing/clientarea.php

Regards.
3 days now and counting without a server and as to what the problem is were is the support when franky is not around to sort things out,we need some feedback and information as we pay for the servers for people to race,i have had to cancel some events due to the servers not being on :mad:
21st not maybe end of the world, but the end of 500Servers and many many LFS Servers that people have paid for
And today the promotion (60% off) ends off to hire a new server ...
Would hire one for our team but with this scenario maybe I'll wait and see what happens.
Quote from 2zas :And today the promotion (60% off) ends off to hire a new server ...
Would hire one for our team but with this scenario maybe I'll wait and see what happens.

I bought 2 last night, though... when big events like this happen Franky usually refunds you the days your servers were down...
i guess dean is busy (like all of us) with his family this christmas. after all the work he does he deserves a holiday
Quote from Franky.S :i guess dean is busy (like all of us) with his family this christmas. after all the work he does he deserves a holiday

I am all for that but protocols need to be inplace so your business doesnt break
And whats 500Servers gift to all its customers this year their lives back for the festive season lol
Quote from T3charmy :I bought 2 last night, though... when big events like this happen Franky usually refunds you the days your servers were down...

Finally I caught a server for one year. I hope everything works well and has not thrown the money!
Quote from capris :3 days now and counting without a server and as to what the problem is were is the support when franky is not around to sort things out,we need some feedback and information [...]

Well, what it's really about for me is simply giving customers the service level they have paid for. If you tell 'em up front: "this is a dirt-cheap service, so you can't expect quick responses and sometimes it's gonna take a week", then cool... Or if you make any promises about prompt support (but does Franky do so?) then clearly it's bad form not to keep those promises. Franky does provide a rather cheap service folks...

Quote from proteus :And whats 500Servers gift to all its customers this year their lives back for the festive season lol

Nice
Quote from 2zas :Finally I caught a server for one year. I hope everything works well and has not thrown the money!

Yea, like I said, in the past when this happens, dean will usually give effected people(which seems to be quite a few people), an extension of days server was offline...

Still waiting for any news of the servers coming online... What ever happened to that other support guy dean hired?
from begin 21 dec !! to 24 dec WITH OUT MY SERVER

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
if he was kidding he would have said "a horse walks into a bar, and the barman says "why the long face""....
i am just hoping nothing bad has happened to franky cause those who know him at all the world is a much duller place when hes not online
Quote from T3charmy :.... What ever happened to that other support guy dean hired?

Indeed.. I think he never got into that otherwise the backup would have helped us. Even if he is on a holiday, I would think he would check the status of the servers during the day.. Read this forum.. So .. or he is unconscious somewhere or there is someone sitting on top of him and he can't get away..

I really hope this will be fixed soon !!
Quote from hanzime :I really hope this will be fixed soon !!

Yea... Hopefully very soon... I know they were getting a DDoS attack(that was supposibly only effecting users on 1 IP) earlier in the week, but geez, this shouldn't take down their whole network...
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG