The online racing simulator
Quote from franky500 :lol.

noticed how our exchanged PM's made no difference in the end?

/me goes for pint....

....OF COFFEE!

Edit: What the..... I'm out of coffee!. hmm Looks like its Tea with 1000 sugers then.

Edit 2: anybody else ever realised how awesome it is to watch a spider catch and cocoon a moth!.... Nice!

You must've been real bored...
well its next to my monitor and... yes
Oh yeah. That insect is always around monitor when it's night...
Account, FTP password have been resetted to the defautl one.
Deleted mpr, layouts folders... default config etc.

Just saying what I spotted, but I have everything saved except the data folder files .
cant acess cpanel (bmxtwins) is suer and i need my insim port etc info for LFSW relay
have acess now and got it setup
Quote from Drift King CZ :Account, FTP password have been resetted to the defautl one.
Deleted mpr, layouts folders... default config etc.

Just saying what I spotted, but I have everything saved except the data folder files .

All are backed up still.

Any layouts i found were transfered over, although i admit some may have been missed.

MPR's as stated at the start of the maintainence were not copied (but again. are backed up).

Default configs... not sure what you mean there as transfering over peoples config files and editing ports is what took all the time.
Dean, LFS Lapper 5.9.6 b has huge error, only bin folder is installed and makes the insim very bad :S... other files need to be added

edit: will be sending custom lapper insim to be uploaded in future (it has addons)
the serves went under mainmence try restarting it
Seems the new server is having some teething issues.

Looking into it now.
Just bought another server from this great company. Waiting for it to be on CP

Had 1 problem
-forgot PW doesn't work for billing
Hey Dean.
I tried to update Airio to the lastest version (2.4.5) but the Airio.srv is not the same than the offered by EQWorry on the Downloads section.
I had this issue from the first install (when I bought the server) and it hasn't never fixed.
Quote from Valefor :Hey Dean.
I tried to update Airio to the lastest version (2.4.5) but the Airio.srv is not the same than the offered by EQWorry on the Downloads section.
I had this issue from the first install (when I bought the server) and it hasn't never fixed.

You have to upload it yourself, as with cfg.txt and tcd.txt

When you click on the update, it only installs a new Airio.exe, the remaining files must be either edited or replaced (except for the .sta files)
just ask for support from franky he will give it just need to be patient.
Quote from z-ro 8 :You have to upload it yourself, as with cfg.txt and tcd.txt

When you click on the update, it only installs a new Airio.exe, the remaining files must be either edited or replaced (except for the .sta files)

Thank you.
I thought the update installs all files.
Thanks
Anybody who has had an issue should now have a reply in their support tickets.

Sorry for the delay everybody.
He Frankly,
today there a problem, if i try access to my server i receive ...

"There are no services matching your query."
Hi Michele,

Thats fixed now.

Regards,
Dean
'Schumie' is down again. Have I to cancel this evenings racing? 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'
[FRL] funracingleague.com the same !
Damn tonigh i've two races !!!
Now whats going on with this!.

Sorry folks, Looking into it now.
HRteam has issues too.

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Frankly do u think u will fix problem on server in 81.19.209.208 within afternoon today ?
4 of our servers and Airio on the 208 - box are down (status unknown in CP)... since yesterday...

Just to mention here - but a support ticket is risen too.
i do not believe this!, When i went to bed last night this server was running!,

I'm going to have to go down to the DC and deal with it myself it seems.

Sorry guys, Will try and have it back up A.S.A.P
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG