The online racing simulator
Quote from Welder99 :Do I need a internet service, that does support 24/7? No, I really don't! Looking a new provider...

Better learn English first and other providers most likely use Cpanel as well, so good luck . From my experience almost most of companies doing bussiness on the net do not work during weekends unless they provide 24/7 support.
Ok i have heard back from CPanel who say they had not added the correct IP to the license. They have changed it now and they said it normally takes around 3 hours to update.

@Bashor, what was your CP username originally?

Regards,
Dean
Great stuff Dean...

Still not back up, but i'll accept the 3 hours timeframe lol.
Quote from SF-Turdtron :Great stuff Dean...

Still not back up, but i'll accept the 3 hours timeframe lol.

I was going to say.. whats so great!

Seriously though, thanks for your patience.
Quote from franky500 :I was going to say.. whats so great!

Seriously though, thanks for your patience.

No problem..chances are i dont even need my account anymore..but ive got it until january..so i might aswel use it XD

EDIT: I hate to state the obvious...(lies, i love it really)..but its been 4 hours and its not up again.

you think its 3 hours within their working day? lol.
Quote from franky500 :Ok i have heard back from CPanel who say they had not added the correct IP to the license. They have changed it now and they said it normally takes around 3 hours to update.

@Bashor, what was your CP username originally?

Regards,
Dean

i think it was teaminferno but thats the point i am not sure xD, we didnt do a lot in the last months. i can't really help you, the "owner" should be Pal Orosz or something.
Now I'm the frustrated one, Cannot believe its still not been activated! have never had this problem in the past with Cpanel's support. GRRR

will be getting back onto them now guys, cheers for the patience.

@ Bashor, will look into it.
Still not back online.Good luck :P
Any updates?
Why is everyone screwing up your buisness franky, its never your fault
oh no sometimes it is my fault!.

When its my fault though it can be fixed quickly!
Ok, Apparently i need to wait for a call from a managerial person.

In the mean time they have added a trial license to the server so that it can be used.
any news about my case? if you reset the stuff or sth just leave me a pn or get me on msn
Dean..when your free..could you just look at my tickets..i have a request. Thanks.
"bmxihr" on AirioFull47Slots... cannot acces File manager , just default config files
contact the server owner please, he / she controls the sub-user accounts. If they have not allowed full access to their server files there is nothing i can do about it. Unless it is showing you the file manager option and giving some kind of error... in which case please do one of the following:

1: Open a support ticket
2: Post here the username on the main account and the error that is being shown on screen

But going by whats just been posted i have no idea. Information please!
was working fine other day is all, thanks!
Sorry, Was not intentionally trying to be rude there, Just trying to get the point across that for me to be able to do anything i need more information.

Thanks
franky any news about my concern?
Hey Bashor, I thought i had sent you an e-mail before i left for the kart meet on thursday. Just checked my outbox and apparently not! Sorry about that.

I'll make sure its sorted this evening, just need to finish off a couple of things over the next hour or so.
thanks a bunch.
Hi Franky, wrote a ticket (#10159), I can't access the game panel. (Both Binbalde and me access the control panel for adm.)

Tks in advance
Hey guys, I've an active ticket still waiting and we have some events on schedule. A few issues can affect the performance of the connections so please take a look at ticket #10160.

Tks in advance
Pablo
Hi, our LFS server and Airio is down.

id: yann

An error occurred while starting the game server.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG