Shit.
Alphabetical order?

I'm so screwed.

LOL j/k, take your time franky, i will not be offended
Quote from z-ro 8 :Shit.
Alphabetical order?

I'm so screwed.

LOL j/k, take your time franky, i will not be offended

First name not username so not long till you are up actually!

EDIT: whilst i have you coming up soon,. Just sent you a PM.
Quote from franky500 :First name not username so not long till you are up actually!

So you're in the I-J area then, sweet
Damn it, Yann ordered the server!
Yea, take your time. You guys won't die without servers for one day... if there was a league race, I guess you should have mentioned that before as this maintenance was announced.
I have been keeping an eye out for leagues drift_king. Thats one reason that i decided to get it done today. Although that 3PM deadline kind of came and went. But im in it now! i will not stop until it is done.

and Deko... yep almost there for you was going to say theres plenty of J's but just realised yours is an early J anyway.

Now. im typing here and its delaying me.. see what you did there Deko! thats another 4 hours its going to add on now
Leave mine till last,
Quote from SaMiX :I will not die, but you can take care of yourself and not others

You really are one unhappy little punter.
Chillax, its done when its done, he even offered to move you up the list.
We got 8 serves down and i really don't feel its the end of the world.
Quote from franky500 :First name not username so not long till you are up actually!

Replied. :-)
Quote from SaMiX :
I thought making fun of me yet ..( like my last problem..)
I did not ask to be privileged, but have new

I don't think so, put it down to english humour.
Peace.
things would be going so much faster if my internet was not playing up so much right now. if its not fixed in the next hour or so i'll have to spend the night at the DC, and i really do not want to do that!.
Quote from franky500 :things would be going so much faster if my internet was not playing up so much right now. if its not fixed in the next hour or so i'll have to spend the night at the DC, and i really do not want to do that!.

http://www.campmor.com/ <- All your camping needs.
just figured out why my server wasnt up didnt start it. :chair:
thanks franky for the maintmence always makes servers work better
He mate, one problem ...

U change my server INSIM port ... so when i try to add him to remote i receive ...

"Someone else has already submitted 81.19.209.205 with port 17496."

And now ?

What about [FRL] funracingleague.com (Lysergic) server ? When it will be up ?
Quote from michele0676 :He mate, one problem ...

U change my server INSIM port ... so when i try to add him to remote i receive ...

"Someone else has already submitted 81.19.209.205 with port 17496."

And now ?

What about [FRL] funracingleague.com (Lysergic) server ? When it will be up ?

You can send a message to the developers surely to get them to clear 81.19.209.205 port 17496 from the InSim Relay. I had the same situation happen a while back after I got a new server.
Dekojester thank u for suggestion, i've sented.
thats a wierd one.. i seem to have fallen asleep around midnight last night, I remember getting a reboot and then.. waking up by my computer....

On a plus note.. my internet is now working properly and i can crack on at speed since im also not tired anymore!
Quote from franky500 :thats a wierd one.. i seem to have fallen asleep around midnight last night, I remember getting a reboot and then.. waking up by my computer....

On a plus note.. my internet is now working properly and i can crack on at speed since im also not tired anymore!

You noob, did you get the valium mixed up with the amphetamines, or the Horlicks with the coffee?
No problem.

Althought now im running into more problems this end!! aaarrrgh. will it never end!. who invented this internet eh...
At which letter are you now if I may ask? :P
I've decided to start again so im back at A

No, i have the M's to finish off.

there were ALOT of J's, quite a few L's and again alot of M's. Although i still have 1 Left that i have to come back to after my dinner

Luckily after the M's only the S' have more than a couple

Just having a quick dinner break now though.
Quote from franky500 :I've decided to start again so im back at A

No, i have the M's to finish off.

there were ALOT of J's, quite a few L's and again alot of M's. Although i still have 1 Left that i have to come back to after my dinner

Luckily after the M's only the S' have more than a couple

Just having a quick dinner break now though.

Taking a break for dinner ? Maybe you should join New Dimension Racing
Seems like you have lots of clients :P
90 or so.

Averaging 6 - 8 minutes for the single server + less than 2 insim accounts,
anything upto 25 minutes for the larger ones (some have 3 / 4 servers + insims, others have 6,7,8.. one even has 12!. but their dealt with now )
Fanatastic job Franky.

Have a pint (now that you're done with mine).
Quote from z-ro 8 :Fanatastic job Franky.

Have a pint (now that you're done with mine).

lol.

noticed how our exchanged PM's made no difference in the end?

/me goes for pint....

....OF COFFEE!

Edit: What the..... I'm out of coffee!. hmm Looks like its Tea with 1000 sugers then.

Edit 2: anybody else ever realised how awesome it is to watch a spider catch and cocoon a moth!.... Nice!
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG