The online racing simulator
Z30 now available on the control panel.
:lovies3d:franky
Quote from franky500 :If u PM me your name / E-mail address i'll get a look at it for you.

thanks frank
Applied Z30 via TCA and produced an error I couldn't get rid of, so couldn't access the server.

I then went back to my TCA and applied the default patch and that put everything back again.

Suspect something wrong there Franky?
Quote from (The Stig) :Just to let you know that FALSE ADVERTISING is a Illgeal Thing and so you remove it right now tyvm.

You've got a cheek to tell anyone off about false advertising!
Quote from Graeme43 :You've got a cheek to tell anyone off about false advertising!

Is the Broadband slow in your area?
Quote from g7usl :Applied Z30 via TCA and produced an error I couldn't get rid of, so couldn't access the server.

I then went back to my TCA and applied the default patch and that put everything back again.

Suspect something wrong there Franky?

Thats a strange one. Have seen several people apply patches without an issue. Looking at your server now.
Quote from dadge :Is the Broadband slow in your area?

heh u wouldn't believe half of it man
Morning Dean.

Last few days, cPanel had been showing that message about being a trial version and about to expire. This morning it's telling me it's not licenced at all. You're usually aware of this, but if not, could you take a look see? Ta.
Evening Ben,

Am aware of that and will try and will try and get it sorted asap.
Cheers.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
hi guys. Just a quick note. I am actually on holiday right now (norfolk broads.. boating holiday) with my dad. Having a hard time maintaining any internet connection. I am trying to sort the Cpanel out for you guys, but its slow going. The webserver will be on / off a few times throughout the day (hoping that i am able to reconnect after initiating any reboots!).

Sorry for the delay.
TS3 down to (all servers)
500servers.com and 500servers webspace cp down
All sites currently offline, hoping this is just the temporary on/offs you were talking about?
Hey Dean

Any timeline of the web server.. I just want to know if i have to redirect the sites for our sales
Anyone hear from Dean on a timeline for webservers?
Hi Franky

we are having a lot of problems with our servers, since 1 month ago, don't appears online....

any solution? also the TS3 is not working
Over 48 hours downtime on the web/email server(s), assuming this is something quite serious again now? I was hoping we were past such troubles. Nameservers appear offline, haven't got the direct IPs written down to see if it's just a resolution issue.
control panel - seems ok (can't log in, don't have a server there)

from what i gather in this thread, some of the server ips are

84.45.52.140 (ns1) - no ping
84.45.52.141 - ping ok
84.45.52.142 (ns2) - no ping
84.45.52.143 - no ping
84.45.52.144 - ping ok

i don't know about any of the american ones though. both dns servers being down doesn't sound good though.
Has anyone had contact with Dean?? Just wondering if there is any status on the webservers? Im starting to lose money.
Dont go to my CP that often, but everytime i do, its down.

hey Dean, any news on everything? have a race in a little more than a week, I need to know what insims, and webpages (PM topic) I need to run from outside sources.
Cheers Matt
Quote :hi guys. Just a quick note. I am actually on holiday right now (norfolk broads.. boating holiday) with my dad. Having a hard time maintaining any internet connection. I am trying to sort the Cpanel out for you guys, but its slow going. The webserver will be on / off a few times throughout the day (hoping that i am able to reconnect after initiating any reboots!).

If its a weeks holiday, we are screwed
You don't need the 'cpanel' to change server details.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG