The online racing simulator
i need more moneyz exotic car pack is too expensive lol
Quote from JJ72 :It's usually out the first tuesday for every month, which is close!

That's next week to be exact!!
Quote from Xaid0n :That's next week to be exact!!

Think some of the cars were hard to get hold of for scanning, so don't expect this DLC too soon.

Another track would be nice.
I would get the packs....but i have no room on my hard drive for it so guess ill be missing out...unfortunately.
Bought the 360 with forza 3 couple days ago and i can say that the game is great so far...

My gamertag is : Dreamchaser11 feel free to add me
Is Forza 3 gonna be compatable on the new Xbox360? I can't find info about it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Is Forza 3 gonna be compatable on the new Xbox360? I can't find info about it.

every Xbox360 game is compatible with it.
Quote from mutt107 :every Xbox360 game is compatible with it.

From what I heard it wasn't backwards compatible with existing 360 games. But it was my wife that said it, so I asked before I made judgement.. :P
You have a Wife?! Poor soul...

And yes, it will work with the new Xbox 360, because technically, it's the same underneath apart from a quieter fan and a purty case.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You have a Wife?! Poor soul...

And yes, it will work with the new Xbox 360, because technically, it's the same underneath apart from a quieter fan and a purty case.

And built in wireless :P but yes, I am a poor soul. :P

But a pour soul that is set for life.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You have a Wife?! Poor soul...

Yes, just don't call it a smaller case. As it's nearly the same size in cubic cm.
Started playing this again recently, and I made a 250mph Chevrolet Aveo. Needless to say, putting a V8 from a Corvette and then dumping a huge supercharger on it does lead to some issues, namely that it's almost uncontrollable. It is quite fun though, especially when you crash and end up rolling a few dozen times.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Started playing this again recently, and I made a 250mph Chevrolet Aveo. Needless to say, putting a V8 from a Corvette and then dumping a huge supercharger on it does lead to some issues, namely that it's almost uncontrollable. It is quite fun though, especially when you crash and end up rolling a few dozen times.

+1 to that. le mans is a blast in the aveo
Quote from Forbin :
Quote from MadCat360 :On hard a presume? To win LMP races on hard you really need a Pug or an Audi.

Of course. XP bonus is 95%. The only aid I use is autoclutch.

Holy crap. Got the Pug. R1 races are a complete doddle now. :sleep2:
is there gonna be a dlc pack for this month?

edit: doh just gone on the forza website and seen it, cant wait for the mp4 12c, saw one on the road last week and its the nicest supercar ive seen for a long time
I think anyone who uses driving aids are fags. Even my 11 year old sister can drive without them.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think anyone who uses driving aids are fags. Even my 11 year old sister can drive without them.

Driving the R2,R1 class cars without traction control aint that fun(for me at least with pad dunno how easy it is with wheel)its kinda hard to prevent the car from power sliding through every corner (even when you do you're not going fast enough to win) which is fun the first few times but then it gets frustrating especially when the AI is almost flawless and grips in every corner like he's on freakin rails or something...

For me its kinda stupid not to use some of the assists when AI has all of them on...and if you look at it from the simulation side most race cars have TC,ABS etc so why not you too use it?
Quote from [UKR] Race King :Driving the R2,R1 class cars without traction control aint that fun(for me at least with pad dunno how easy it is with wheel)its kinda hard to prevent the car from power sliding through every corner (even when you do you're not going fast enough to win) which is fun the first few times but then it gets frustrating especially when the AI is almost flawless and grips in every corner like he's on freakin rails or something...

For me its kinda stupid not to use some of the assists when AI has all of them on...and if you look at it from the simulation side most race cars have TC,ABS etc so why not you too use it?

Smooth smooth smooth. I have no problem at all being smooth and winning with the R1 and R2 cars against the AI with only a gamepad. Smooth lines and smooth on the throttle. The only aid I use is autoclutch. 95% bonus. Like I said before, these races are a doddle with the right car (F40GT and Pug).

Honestly, the game's less fun for me with TC. I just mash the throttle everywhere.
Just be incremental with the throttle and everything else just goes nicely. Nailing the throttle Gran Turismo style on corner exit will only mean you spin up the rears. You could try decreasing the rear tyre pressures or detaching the rear anti roll bar tho
Quote from Forbin :Smooth smooth smooth. I have no problem at all being smooth and winning with the R1 and R2 cars against the AI with only a gamepad. Smooth lines and smooth on the throttle. The only aid I use is autoclutch. 95% bonus. Like I said before, these races are a doddle with the right car (F40GT and Pug).

Honestly, the game's less fun for me with TC. I just mash the throttle everywhere.

The olny aid I use is ABS for the R1 cars im fine with no TC.
Quote from Forbin :Smooth smooth smooth. I have no problem at all being smooth and winning with the R1 and R2 cars against the AI with only a gamepad. Smooth lines and smooth on the throttle. The only aid I use is autoclutch. 95% bonus. Like I said before, these races are a doddle with the right car (F40GT and Pug).

For the record, I meant F50GT.
first race attempt online failed badly, tried to get the freshly-bought ferrari for a spin, in the end i took a guy out and was too embarrassed to continue

maybe i should stick to auction and other stuff and not attempt going racing online
Some of us shouyld come together and do another race night of standard cars.
i am down for that.

especially in a E275 RWD Aveo5

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG