The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :Quick video, video export is good, if a little slow.

Youtube seems not to like the WMV export

Uploaded to Vimeo instead > http://www.vimeo.com/7244590

Where is the susbension? Looks rubish that it just lands completely smooth after that
I am not going to start bitching about the physics, I just found that situation rather bad.
Quote from spankmeyer :The DBR9 is teh sechs. I love it how it kicks out the tail in 3rd gear.

Oh and laughed my ass off earlier tonight when we had some private races. Flipping and wrecking Land Rovers on the Le Mans classic and wrecking two Veyron's in the same corner at the same time after the first long straight.

That was sooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing that we both just went straight on at the end of the straight lol. I have to say, I am not liking all the 4x4 / SUV's why couldn't they put some more normal cars in instead.

Sticking with the rockstar theme as I have yet to make anymore logo's a rockstar dtm audi
Attached images
rsaudi.jpg
rockstar dtm.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Where is the susbension? Looks rubish that it just lands completely smooth after that
I am not going to start bitching about the physics, I just found that situation rather bad.

You're right, that does look awful.
Quote from obsolum :You're right, that does look awful.

Yep. Visible suspension movement, pitching and rolling, and general weight transference are not Forza's strong suit. Thankfully it feels a bit better than that looks, but if anyone was under some kind of illusion that when you watch a replay it looks like the real thing, that kind of puts that to rest.
I stil find eraning money goes a bit slow .

Im just so used to finishing career and then having infinite money or at leats a shit load of money fast.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I stil find eraning money goes a bit slow .

Im just so used to finishing career and then having infinite money or at leats a shit load of money fast.

Really?

1.5mill over 3 seasons. More than enough for me at the moment.
Quote from DevilDare :Really?

1.5mill over 3 seasons. More than enough for me at the moment.

That buys you one bugatti .

Im stil figuring out how to use this paint system i suck at it lol.
Im stuck witg buying things from store front for now.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That buys you one bugatti .

Im stil figuring out how to use this paint system i suck at it lol.
Im stuck witg buying things from store front for now.

Who needs a Bugatti when I have a Lotus Exige that can nearly go as fast
Quote from The Very End :Where is the susbension? Looks rubish that it just lands completely smooth after that

The suspension on that car is a race suspension, and I am running it a bit hard, which is the reason it tends to get up to 2 wheels alot!!

I'll try and do a slo-mo vid with a car with stock suspension to show the difference.
Quote from danowat :The suspension on that car is a race suspension, and I am running it a bit hard, which is the reason it tends to get up to 2 wheels alot!!

I'll try and do a slo-mo vid with a car with stock suspension to show the difference.

Yes please do
I know the physics are quite good, but they looks strange.. but again, as long as the feel is good, who cares about the look?
Can one of you drifters tell the basic adjustments to make to a setup for a car to be more "drifty" ?

Preferably for the Subaru wrx sti.
Quote from DevilDare :Can one of you drifters tell the basic adjustments to make to a setup for a car to be more "drifty" ?

Preferably for the Subaru wrx sti.

More power to rear wheels.

Make the the bound softer then rebound always and set the brake balance more toward the rear.
And make the dif act like locked dif make the wheels get some good camber but dont over do it dont go over 1 with the rear.

It depsns if the track is rather smooth or bouncy if its Fujimi kaido set the car higher on its springs and give it some travel.
And give it good rebound to perfent the bounce effect.

You know what al us LFSers should make a forza Vid togetter.
I envy you guys so much, probably won't get my copy till Friday.
Does anyone have a Logitech DriveFX here?? As you can get it for £17.99 which is damn cheap, compared to the Microsoft wheel

My MX5 had 1000hp Looooooooooooool

Sold it for a S2000 lol
Attached images
200mph.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Does anyone have a Logitech DriveFX here?? As you can get it for £17.99 which is damn cheap, compared to the Microsoft wheel

Sold it for a S2000 lol

It has no FBB
Quote from lukelfs :Does anyone have a Logitech DriveFX here?? As you can get it for £17.99 which is damn cheap, compared to the Microsoft wheel

Sold it for a S2000 lol

You raced an MX-5 against an S7? xD!

This makes me want Xbox.

Did you beat the S7?
:lovies3d:

Quote from Chrisuu01 :More power to rear wheels.

Make the the bound softer then rebound always and set the brake balance more toward the rear.
And make the dif act like locked dif make the wheels get some good camber but dont over do it dont go over 1 with the rear.

It depsns if the track is rather smooth or bouncy if its Fujimi kaido set the car higher on its springs and give it some travel.
And give it good rebound to perfent the bounce effect.

You know what al us LFSers should make a forza Vid togetter.

Grrr....

This is getting annoying now. Dont know if its me, or just bad setup, but everytime I get the thing sideways, midcorner it goes into a massive understeer spasm and just slides in a straigt line and looses the angle.....

Well, i can only give you general drifting setup advice, as i don't have forza.

Put all the power to the back, use high rear tyre pressure. Stiffen up the rear shocks, add some negative camber. And then paint your car pink.
I <3 my scoobie
Attached images
Forza9.jpg
Forza10.jpg
lol....

Nah. I am not kind of "driftooooorz"

But yeah. Even in races, higher spec cars are very very understeer'y....
lol this should win award for ... whatever.
Another two. So addictive!
Attached images
Forza8.jpg
Forza9.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :You raced an MX-5 against an S7? xD!

This makes me want Xbox.

Did you beat the S7?

I wooped his ass, 200mph in that little beast ,

Decided to buy a MX5 again, this one has 300hp and its sooo easy to drive

I edited this pic in Photoshop , abit of contrast, blur and the rear lights...

Attached images
jdm2.jpg

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG