The online racing simulator
oh yeah count me in! whenever whatever!
me too
Okay how about driving around Fujimi Kaido in stock v8 cars.
Rules are you can put a V8 in a car if you want to but you are not allowed to tune the engine.

If the car has a v8 in stock form and you have another engine as an upgrade its fine as long as its a v8 and you don't tune it.
anyone have opinions on the new pack. just debating whether to buy it or not
Quote from brt900 :anyone have opinions on the new pack. just debating whether to buy it or not

Some nice cars, the Mclaren is brilliant and the new Cadillac is great for drifting. But other than that it's mostly small hatchbacks, some nice ones though, including the Colt which I easily got over 200mph out of, tuned up to R3.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Some nice cars, the Mclaren is brilliant and the new Cadillac is great for drifting. But other than that it's mostly small hatchbacks, some nice ones though, including the Colt which I easily got over 200mph out of, tuned up to R3.

I love the |Bigger one of the mercs to its nice for drifting to prefer it over the caddy TBH.
I had a good idea. You each have 5k to buy a car from the auction house. Then we do top gear style races
Quote from Luke.S :I had a good idea. You each have 5k to buy a car from the auction house. Then we do top gear style races

That's not hard to cheat, my friend once sold me a F50GT for 1000 cr.

Just name a car and we get on with it!
Quote from Luke.S :I had a good idea. You each have 5k to buy a car from the auction house. Then we do top gear style races

Sounds fun.

But like JJ said, easy to cheat.
The CL65 AMG is a mental hyperspace barge!!!

I did something similar with a friend sometime ago. We didn't use the auction house tho, and added a few more restrictions.

You can do fun little challenges like...

- 25'000 budget (car and upgrades).
- Car has to be RWD.
- Car has to be pre-1980.
- max. 300hp.

Something along those lines. To make it more fun we had a 10 minute time limit for deciding which car you want, purchasing and tuning it.
Sounds like fun
We have to do this
yeah we should.

add my gamertag and pm me when its going to happen
Me too.

Forbin412
Add me too then...

DeviDare

(Some jackass already has DeviLDare. First time encountered this problem... )
Me too

Dreamchaser11
Jj72rg
Chadwick890
everyone else was doing it :P
Hehe but that sounds like a good idea
Ad me to.
Tag: gompiegeit
Count me in!

XBL: Spankmeyer
I've added you all to me friend list. GT: Bouncer132
Cool, we can fill a server now.

What time? Friday night perheps?
i'm in. Add me Racer XR2
just bought the pack . bought all the cars too and tuned them. colt is intersting with a evo 9 mr engine swap and 700+ bhp and the merc c63 amg with a v12tt with over 1000bhp and kept rwd

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG