The online racing simulator
My GT is cossieburn if anyone want's to add me.

It should be interesting seing who can post the best time.
As my Forza 2 performance has shown, that won't be me
Do I already have you on my list? Name is definitely familiar.
My GT is btccmad... I'll take part if I have time.
Quote from Dajmin :As my Forza 2 performance has shown, that won't be me
Do I already have you on my list? Name is definitely familiar.

I remember saying you could add me if you like, but you didn't.

Nevermind, i'll write down your guys GT's later and add you all. Im up for some FM2 action.
Mine is kamkorPL.

Will add you guys later tommorow while downloading the demo. I can't wait.
the demo will be the decider of whether or not to pre order for me, there's so many games i want between now and the end of the year that i just dont know what will take priority over other
Yup to many games coming out, forza 3, gt5 (will also require a ps3 for me) assassins creed 2, modern warfare 2, operation flashpoint 2, bad company 2 - grrrrrr need more money
Quote from DejaVu :Yup to many games coming out, forza 3, gt5 (will also require a ps3 for me) assassins creed 2, modern warfare 2, operation flashpoint 2, bad company 2 - grrrrrr need more money

Lol it becomes simpler for me i hate shooters

So for mee its forza 3 Gt5 and Assasin creed 2
Quote from kamkorPL :Mine is kamkorPL.

Will add you guys later tommorow while downloading the demo. I can't wait.

i will add you
dunno if it's possible to rip that baby out of the game.

The car looks really too stable and mechanical in that video, which is a bit disappointing.
Is the demo out?
Quote from Vendetta :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znmb3BtsGos

A real touge for drifting. This will be awesome.

That road indeed looks great.

One concern i have is how the drifting looks... it kind of still looks very similar to Forza 2. A good example is the last car at 1:20 in the video... the weight transfer looks a little wrong/weird, much like in Forza 2.

Ohh well, we'll see tonight.
I agree, the drifting looks just as bad as in Forza 2, which is why I didn't bother doing it much in it. That dead straight steering we are seeing during drifting (pad controls..) is what kills the immersion. Straighten out your steering in real life like that and you'll be well acquainted with guardrails very fast.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Is the demo out?

Nope. Not for me anyway. I don't know if it's possible they're going to release it in stages to prevent the server overloading or whatever
Marketplace updates usually happen in the early afternoon here. I guess it'll be ready in a few hours (wish i didn't have to work today, kind of excited).
Downloading the demo right now, it's 1.25GB.
Yup, demo up
Quote from Matrixi :Downloading the demo right now, it's 1.25GB.

I hate you! I mean... enjoy it mate!
And come back here and share some first impressions!
Punk! I had the 360 on all morning before I left for work and it didn't appear
We can queue downloads remotely now though, can't we? If I log into XBL from here I can set it up so I can just go home and switch the box on, right?
Yeah, thats what I have done, queued it up at work, and my missus has just turned the box on and its downloading.
Awww, still nothing here Oh well, since I'm at home I may yet be able to play it before you guys They should hurry up, though...

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG