The online racing simulator
Their paint shader need some work.
Whoa....

Those shots of Amalfi are amazing!

P.S, i do kind of agree about the Lighting, but i think it depends on the surroundings. For example, look at THIS picture. I don't know about you guys, but i think that looks very realistic, especially the rear quarter panel, and the wheels.

P.S2. Here is ANOTHER nice example. Some real nice reflections in this shot imo!
Windshield glass looks REALLY rubbish too doesn't it? I thought the Forza 1 glass was pants, and 2 doesn't seem to be much better, if at all.

I have to say that some of the pictures posted in answer to criticism of the graphics are not exactly spectacular, far from it. Paint looks flat and the lighting looks flatter.

Seen some nice screens, so won't say it looks bad, and it's nicer than 2 which wasn't exactly terrible. Not mind-blowingly good though.
Quote from sinbad :Windshield glass looks REALLY rubbish too doesn't it? I thought the Forza 1 glass was pants, and 2 doesn't seem to be much better, if at all.

I have to say that some of the pictures posted in answer to criticism of the graphics are not exactly spectacular, far from it. Paint looks flat and the lighting looks flatter.

Seen some nice screens, so won't say it looks bad, and it's nicer than 2 which wasn't exactly terrible. Not mind-blowingly good though.

+ one million!

I always thought that the graphics in Forza 3 still look kind of "bland". Sure, they look clearly better than in its predecessor, but it all looks very Forza 2 like, with a few more details in some places (especially tracks i'm looking forward to) and new shiny colors and lightning. The biggest graphical improvement are the wheels and tyres IMO.

Forza 3 will be awesome no doubt, but the graphics are far from mind blowing (they are nice however).
Two of my favourite cars ever confirmed.

As for the GFX, I'll be honest, no, its probably not as realistic as GT5, but to me, aslong as its an improvement on FM2, and the physics are good, the sheer scope of the whole FM ethos has me hooked.
Now lets hope they will include the racing version of the BMW M1 aswell!
Hmm, £150 for an xbox to play this is looking pretty good atm tbh...
FFS, don't let Dustin hear you say that, he'll be all over your ass
Just got mine for MW2 and FM3
Quote from GFresh :Hmm, £150 for an xbox to play this is looking pretty good atm tbh...

Yeah you will also get free RROD with it if you order now.
Man those RRoD comments never get old.
The funniest thing is going to be when the PS3's yellow light issue spreads as much as the rings. Then all the PS3 fanboys will be in trouble

I'd place money that LFS fans who own a 360 will also enjoy Trials HD, so I have to recommend picking it up too. All about the physics.
Quote from Dajmin :
I'd place money that LFS fans who own a 360 will also enjoy Trials HD, so I have to recommend picking it up too. All about the physics.

I'd like it more if the difficultly curve wasn't so f'ing vertical.

And yeah, I never tire of hearing about the RROD
Quote from danowat :FFS, don't let Dustin hear you say that, he'll be all over your ass

Lol, whys that?

Quote from G!NhO :Yeah you will also get free RROD with it if you order now.

I thought the latest rev 360's had that problem nailed?
Quote from GFresh : I thought the latest rev 360's had that problem nailed?

I'm quite hopeful it is.

This Elite that I got is the newest Jasper revision (12.1 amps/150 watt PSU) and it runs a LOT cooler in Forza 2 replays than my first Xenon 360 did. This was the only Jasper the store had in stock, apparently Microsoft has started pushing old Falcons out from their old stocks again. The Jasper fans don't even speed up and the air coming from behind is barely warm!
Yeah, the newer ones are much more reliable.

Theres a 250GB Forza edition 360 coming out shortly
heh, i don't want to spend much, the vast majority of my gaming will still be on PC and PS3, but there's just one or maybe two games i'd like that are only on xbox...
That 250 Testarossa is delicious.
2 days for demo, and I'm all worked up for it! Bring it on already!

Demo should show up listed here once it's up on the marketplace, keep your F5 fingers ready to smash.
Yup, not long to go now, anyone fancy an LFS forum hotlap challenge?, how about the Ferrari California?
Sounds like fun. I'm cautiously optimistic about the demo. The one thing I'm hoping for is that weight-transference is a bit more obvious. In Forza 2 you could buy a standard barge-handling 2 ton leaf-springed muscle car and it would hardly pitch or roll at all. Cars looked a bit like r/c cars in replays (imo), so if it's better in that area I'll be content.

How would the hotlap contest work? Will there be any xbox live features for laptimes or anything in the demo? Or are we just posting laptimes here.

My xbl name/tag/whatever is Sinbaadi44 anyway, wasn't there a thread where people posted there's? I'll look
Theres a demo leaderboard going to be up when the demo is released, so you can verify times on that.

My gt is danowat32

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG