The online racing simulator
Notised this today, bug i assume?
Attached images
lfs_00000088.jpg
Woo, that is a nasty one bug... And soooo hard to track down. But I'm asking Dave now about logs and will try to solve it immediately.
Yes indeed, they are very incorrectly restored session data. Mannef1 disconnected shortly before track rotation and reconnected shortly after. The bug is corrected now, it concerns only FULL/PROS versions, update is available and it is a must for all admins with busy servers and track rotations.
Yea, I think that what exatly happened

Edit: notised again, AS3r XFG has got four inpossible times
Yeah... I found a way to find invalid data.

If PBtime has more than one record at the same time then it's invalid.

But... How do I get rid of this data now, Worry?
Attached images
sqldata.jpg
Probably with the !delete command but that only works on a 'current track'...

well we will see tonight... when I have more time.. And a backup
Indeed !delete it is. The half move to SQLite (with the intention of full implementation) is intended exactly for these kinds of situations. Instead of having to implement all kinds of special commands admins could perform any query on the database with immediate impact. Also viewing current data in a SQLite tool would be much more user-friendly than the custom TXT files...
I can't delete users with a space in the name.

for example system shock @SO5R

!car xrg
!delete system shock
No such username/track/car combination found in stats...

But it's there.
Attached images
so5r_xrg.jpg
There's no relation between !car and !del commands, try just !del xrg system shock while SO5R is loaded.
Ah, nice.

Quote :!delete thehacker – deletes the player's statistics for the current track and the car you are in.

Thats why I did that.. But your command is working
Have a problem.

Quote :CustomCars=FX3|FXR,32,0 XR3|XRR,34,0 FZ3|FZR,28,0 FX2|FXR,23,0 XR2|XRR,24,0 FZ2|FZR,20,0 UFB|UFR,45,0 XFJ|XFR,43,0 XFX|XFG,20,0 XRX|XRG,20,0 FBX|FBM,20,0 FJR|FO8,20,70 FZI|FZR,0,23 XR2_16H|XRR,23,0 FZ2_16H|FZR,19,25 FZR_16H|FZR,0,25

When I take standard FZR, it says FZR... When I take 23kgs on it, it says FZI, but when I taky 25kg it still says FZI. Basically it always says FZI if it's not GT2 or GT3 or standard, but it never confirms the car as a FZR_16H or FZ2_16H. XR2_16H works.
You can't use more than 3 digits to define car names.
IIRC I've seen others define the 16h cars as FX6,XR6, FZ6
Quote from pik_d :Here, check out this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1435574#post1435574

Quote :This has a few extra things, the standard GT2 and GT3 cars, as well as the FXO+3%, just to show the order you need to do things. The more restricted version of each car needs to go first, so GT3 -> GT2 -> 16Hours GT2.

Thanks.

EDIT: Works.
i there, we have airo running on our server but we keep getting kicked beause we are too fast..what do we have to change to stop this from happening?
Quote from SF-Turdtron :i there, we have airo running on our server but we keep getting kicked beause we are too fast..what do we have to change to stop this from happening?

Such things always depend on configuration, usually items in the TCD file specifying track/car data and items in SRV file enabling specific checks. But the simplest solution: 1) If you're spectated/kicked because of impossible speed, set CheckSpeed in SRV file to false. 2) If you're kicked because of impossible split/lap time (which may happen on oval using draft), set CheckTime in SRV file to false.
Important bug note
Hello Airio users, I'm very sorry to announce this, but please DO NOT USE AIRIO version 2.4.3, FREE nor FULL/PROS. It contains a very serious bug that causes in certain not quite rare cases wrong stats to be saved, which are then hard to get rid of.

An update is ready, version 2.4.4, but unfortunately the airio.eu site is now out order for several hours, so I cannot upload the update and change links. I'll do this all as soon as possible. Updated version is already sent to 500servers, hopefully it will be available soon.

Sorry for this bug. It concerns stats "optimization" done when implementing initial SQLite support. Well, this optimization was not quite optimal. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Appreciate your immediate action

I was away later this evening, will install 2.4.4 tomorrow. Already downgraded to 2.4.2 when it became clear to me that it took longer than expected

I see great future for SQLite. For example it would be very easy to delete all times under WR from all top pages with one (but complicated) SQL instruction. So, some bugs are acceptable.
Quote from cargame.nl :
I see great future for SQLite. For example it would be very easy to delete all times under WR from all top pages with one (but complicated) SQL instruction. So, some bugs are acceptable.

except perhaps if theres a bug that does that on its own .

but im sure its fine
Quote from cargame.nl :I see great future for SQLite. For example it would be very easy to delete all times under WR from all top pages with one (but complicated) SQL instruction.

Yes, me too, and I'd like to extend SQLite support soon, making it primary data storage first and then replace all the in-memory hashtables by SQLite queries. In the meantime I'd appreciate if more people tried to install the SQLite support so that I'm sure the basic code is OK.
Quote from EQ Worry :In the meantime I'd appreciate if more people tried to install the SQLite support so that I'm sure the basic code is OK.

Hi!

Do you add support for MySQL?

Okram
Is it possible to include "Airio.db3-journal" and "Airio.db3" into the midnight-airio-backups...?

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG