The online racing simulator
XFG on Blackwood
Attached images
XFG.png
Nothing special.
Attached images
Unbenannt-1.png
wrong blur..
Nothing Special. I put special effort on the blur of the distance. There are 4 layers blured by distance._

1280 x 1024

Original

Cheers.
Firemike, I think he meant that you blurred it wrong, not chose the wrong blur.

Lynce
, I'm tired of commenting your pictures because they are all so amazing, but I can't force myself to not say a good word about such an amazing work.
I really like the atmosphere in the picture and the blur is placed very well. Perfect place to take the picture. Reminds me of something much better than LFS.
Quote from Buzzn :Whats edited?

Nothing much, maybe i really should put it to raw thread.
Weehu weehu

Nice!
Haven't had done a stand still photo for quite a while, so here is one...
Click for high-res:
Nice Colors, Nice Background.
The color of the FZ is wonderful, fitting the Streets of SO very good.
I love the shadow work and blur Lights ruins the edit tho ;C pretty close to 5/5 ;p
an old edit

lynce, I love the picture

*lynce, me encanta como dejas las fotos, sobre todo el asfalto
Quote from FireMike15 :The color of the FZ is wonderful, fitting the Streets of SO very good.

Thank you

Quote from maxiim :I love the shadow work and blur Lights ruins the edit tho ;C pretty close to 5/5 ;p

Thanks, you are a master, also.

Have I understand well if you talked about rear lights?

Cheers, brother.

Quote from Sarker :an old edit
"nice shot"

lynce, I love the picture

*lynce, me encanta como dejas las fotos, sobre todo el asfalto

Gracias, campeón, como siempre. A todo esto, leí tus comentarios en forocoches en el hilo de Gran turismo 5. Todo un halago. Un millón de gracias.

On topic._

Sometimes old edits, shows another nice style. Love it as usual in your works.

Is nice to see in the forums a very high level of a lot of artists. I'm very glad for that. I'm really a fan of a lot of artists and I enjoy them works. Even I make, sometimes, "click" in some links in his signatures. Can be interesting in some moments.
:d
Attached images
fzr_day.jpg
Lynce, great as always. I have noticed one thing, that you also edit/make the shadow of the car yourself and it looks much better than in LFS.

skiper, very nice also, but the wheels aren't spinning and your shadow is a black hole.
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Quote from andRo. :Lynce, great as always. I have noticed one thing, that you also edit/make the shadow of the car yourself and it looks much better than in LFS.

Thank you, my friend.

Quote from andRo. :

skiper, very nice also, but the wheels aren't spinning and your shadow is a black hole.

+1.

But anyway, he is very good. Love it, Skiper. Keep it up !!

I know I promised, one year ago, I would to do some tutorials, but due my english limitations and the lack of time(and projects as RPs and videos) it was not posible.

Recently I found this interesting link:

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78369

Really I don't like some tutorials but others are very interesting.

Please, share this link.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG