The online racing simulator
Bit better More rain, slightly darker sky, windscreen wiper ...
Attached images
incar rain2.jpg
ohh nice.. like that
awesome!!!
Wow, that rain in the windshield looks even better than in Richard Burns Rally.

picture attached for compare
Attached images
rain.jpg
lol... thought colin mcrae had the best windscreen rain effect.... richard burns isnt bad tho..
Attached images
rain race.jpg
Nice pics But that last one (didn't check the others) shows the car with THREE windscreen wipers
:doh: lol nice find there tristan; and the only thing i have to say about that picture, is the only thing that looks kinda wierd (besides the 3 wipers lol) is i dont think enough spray is comming off the 2 cars infront of it, but the rain and whatnot on the windshield looks fantastic
its just that there should be probably 2 times more spray comming from the rear of those cars
love it! except for the 3 windscreen wipers, as said above ^^
Wasnt sure anyone would notice lol
Not really sure how to fix it though, maybe cut 'em out and take another pic from higher up so you can see whats on the other side, and merge it together ?

Added some more spray though ...
Attached images
rain race 2.jpg
ok now were picking holes in ur work but also!!! wouldnt cars in the rain have their lights on for visibility of fellow drivers? what would be nice is if u could have kinda blurred red tail lights coming through the mist and spray.. it would really give the image more realism..

the effect i am talking about is same as in f1 99-02 if u have ever played it.. when u follow a car in the spray lights from other cars go all blurry .. was a nice effect.. not that f1 is realistic tho... its made by isi

appart from that nice work!!

mad

kinda like this: http://images.supersport.co.za/f1_rain_200.jpg
http://www.f1-planetarchief200 ... ports/brazilie/q1rain.jpg

not the best of examples tho
Added rear rain lights, and car reflections + spray in the mirrors
Attached images
rain race copy.jpg
still 3 wipers :P
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
Quote from ORION :still 3 wipers :P

:haha:
Attached images
rain race final.jpg
i would of made the tail lights a bit more visible. kinda like a fog light on a real car... but thats just personal preferance...

does there appear to be a crack in the windscreen where once the windscreen vipers were or is it just me :duckmadman ducks as vale 46 throws a rock at him)
was bored, edited a pic, just a classic blur edit
Attached images
OWNER.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 ::haha:

amazing!
:chairs: lol ... I see what you mean, but it looked ok when i was editing it. I think this pics been edited enough for now though
Back in LFS wagon after 1/2 year :-)
Hi,

Just quick try.Nothing special.Lol....i lost my all skills.
Attached images
speed.jpg
Whee
btw nice racing today... would have been even nicer without those noobie wreckers though...
Other than the lack of spray coming from the rear of the cars, looks very nice.
wow, looks really cool, though like illegal said, needs spray coming from the cars
Quote from VALE 46 ::haha:

scary stuff isn't driving blindfolded?

very very nice edit hey torque ppl, we should learn some of these rain edits

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG