Under petition:

Dedicate to SquiedHead /Squidvids.

No signature in this pic "Lynce".
Attached images
Squidvids.jpg
4.jpg
Quote from Lynce :

Chanoman

fue Blas, pero diria lo mismo jajajaja WOW con esas fotos... no eres de este mundo...
que muy bien obra de arte!

lo ulterior

Saludos cordiales
Quote from Lynce :Under petition:

Dedicate to SquiedHead /Squidvids.

No signature in this pic "Lynce".

Hacked XR !! Nice!
Thanks to all.

Gracias Chanoman. Todo un halago.

Bash0r, hahahahaha, nice spanish !! Thanks as always

-DrftMstr-
yo no hablo bien espanol, lo siento
But very nice trying, xD. Very nice edit Lynce. ^^
had my first go at some rain what do ya think?
feedback would be good as im new to all this
Attached images
lfs_crazyr1 kk.jpg
in total ..... looks nice , exept for the rain part , it's well ...not real , but that's the problem we all have About the reflections , I think it woud be better if you made it like a font , not real reflection of the car ...next there is spread of water behind the tires , it looks more like smoke , just make it a not that white , than it's gonna ook awsome Keep going man , you're gonna go far
Hello everybody!

I created this one here for the latest Pic of the week - contest in the german lfs forum. I hope you enjoy that

See you around!
Attached images
summer love.jpg
Are you sure you was on LFS and not sims 2?
Now that's some imagination you got there! Great pic, finally something new.
Lmao, sweet idea. Work is pretty too ! Good.
i made this earliy today, took about 30 minz ruffly, i really like the out come for my 1st try at something like this

note; has been resized for forums (Skin, Evo 9 Essex Intercept Police Team UK, Replica Skin)

cheers for the feedback big cheese

noy sure what you mean about the reflection being a font ?
but agree with you on the rain and the spray
Nice pic Logicalx that skin public ? :>
no sorry none of the skins are public, yet [TC] Black also made a Evo 9 vers of there Cop skins, very simular to mine, yet he has made his public check out TC website; www.city-driving.co.uk ( sorry for advertising )
There is a lot of ways , for example, take the brush and start painting from the tire to somewhere (ofcourse changing the mode , opacity and the flow of the brush) And there's your smoke , another way of doing it is just by painting and bluring after it , works great as well , another one is just by filling the whole layer with grey paint , changing it's opacity(layers) and then using the eraser tool removing everything you don't like , leaving thus only smoke you want Anyway , as i said before there are a ot more ways to make it better and more reaistic
Ok, thanks!

Here's another edit from me. Skin made by Design Dudes
What do you think?
Attached images
ufr_edit.jpg
good enough !
Nice numberplate
Well, im pretty glad about this >
All mines, except brick wall.
Attached images
filmof2k8foriss.jpg
Pretty cool, i wish i could do that too whit Paint.NET