The online racing simulator
Quote from th84 :And they are better off because of it.

You quit with your lies, too.
I would made it sepia :P imho
Dedicate to XR GT lovers.
Attached images
XR GT 2.jpg
LFS 2008-05-06 00-44-00-28.jpg
Very nice work, great edit , altho I would work a little bit more on the interior instead of bocking it with reflections , imho
Te voy a secuestrar lynce, trabajaras como esclavo!! que buenas fotos!!
Quote from Lynce :Dedicate to XR GT lovers.

Would recommend that you might turn the lights on the rims a bit they look a bit dark.

But you know my opinion to your edits.

AWESOME
Thanks to all.

Bashor

Chanoman

I like your signature, bigcheese. Squidvids movies. I like it !

I edited the skin...
hi just thought i'd add a pic i did from this thursdays 1hr race

and another

and one last one
Attached images
dMr lx4.jpg
lfs_dmr lx4 seany.jpg
lfs_dMr-oldie.jpg
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by Bob Smith : I merged his posts
[attach]55707[/attach]

May have used quite alot of smoke...
No man , just one mistake , if you look to the end of the smoke and than look at the beginning , you'll realise that tire is still visible imho but it woud be realy better to block the tire with huge amount of smoke + add smoke from the second rear tire over the car.
Quote from bigcheese :No man , just one mistake , if you look to the end of the smoke and than look at the beginning , you'll realise that tire is still visible imho but it woud be realy better to block the tire with huge amount of smoke + add smoke from the second rear tire over the car.

ain't that cute, kid thinks he knows electronics...
now you run along little junior... and let the BIG MAN DO THE JOB

(I don't think a lot of people will get this, so : a bit of inside humor, for those who aren't Big Cheese)
I got some FZR rims for my FZ5, they're lighter and make the drifting stuff much easier! I wish I didn't use Markz's 'Transparent Windows' for the picture tho, they aren't inexisting on it.
Quote from Riders Motion :I got some FZR rims for my FZ5, they're lighter and make the drifting stuff much easier! I wish I didn't use Markz's 'Transparent Windows' for the picture tho, they aren't inexisting on it.

hey, where is the front and the back window?
Quote : they aren't inexisting on it.

hope that helps
Yeh as I said in my first post I'm using transparent windows and well they're a bit too transparent...
Replacing smoke with dirt:
[attach]55743[/attach]
Here's an edit of a render momosk made me
(sorry i cut off the credits momosk, but it looks odd on a wallpaper:shy

Not realy a huge thing.. just some stuff to make it a more interesting wallpaper.
(for me that is, donno what others think/like:razz
''Unedited'' looks nice.
Try bluring the background and the whole car , than it's gonna look good But the car gotta look real , not blured all over the place , it's have to be 1/8 of background

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG