The online racing simulator
Quote from AndRand :hey Lynce, unveil please... how do you make that multidirectional blur?

standart radial blur in photoshop or plugin
Quote from AndRand :hey Lynce, unveil please... how do you make that multidirectional blur?

See attachment... if this does not help just try out your graphic editor.
Attached images
blur.jpg

Yes, radial blur.

Quote from skiper :standart radial blur in photoshop or plugin

Yes, a default radial blur and this is my photoshop:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27946711@N08/3250564006/

And...I do not use plugins because I haven't got plugins for photoshop. I do not need it because I like to make things from scratch.

Anyway, thanks for the comments to all.

@toki, devildare, Skiper. Nice shots. I mean that is the "vertical shots" style, right?
Lynce ! Work in P7 ! very good . you best)))

i am using CS4 )
Oh, I never knew you can do this kind of blur with radial blur. I always divided the pictures into parts and changed the angle of the blur, to make it so, that it looks like the car is going the right direction etc. This thing with radial blur is much easier and it will save my time though, so I will probably use it from now on.
FZR in sunset.
Attached images
fzrsunset.jpg
Quote from skiper :Lynce ! Work in P7 ! very good . you best)))

i am using CS4 )

NO! All, we are best,hehehehehe. I don't like to be better than anyone. It is the true.

Yeah, really is a very old version, from 2000/2002, [starts this saga in 1990] but I got the title with this version (and another programs). It is a memory.

Of course, the current versions are best, I think, but I don't know, comparatively talking.

Cheers.

Quote from andRo. :Oh, I never knew you can do this kind of blur with radial blur. I always divided the pictures into parts and changed the angle of the blur, to make it so, that it looks like the car is going the right direction etc. This thing with radial blur is much easier and it will save my time though, so I will probably use it from now on.

Dear brother,

Well, not in all cases you can use that technique. There are some moments for all kind of situations and techinques. And, of course, the masks to abate the motion blur is essential (not in all cases).

I do not judge anything. it is just a comment. You are a master, also, in photo edition.
I meant in situations when you have to make the blur look good, like you in your BF1 or FZ5 picture, from those kind of angles.
But if I would have to do a picture like you did with that RAC entering the photo competition, I will need to use different method.

It still saves time for many pictures when it is possible to use this method. At least now I will know how to do it better.
Quote from andRo. :I meant in situations when you have to make the blur look good, like you in your BF1 or FZ5 picture, from those kind of angles.
But if I would have to do a picture like you did with that RAC entering the photo competition, I will need to use different method.

It still saves time for many pictures when it is possible to use this method. At least now I will know how to do it better.

I understand you, perfectly. It is just a comment. Hehehehe.

Recently I found a link from GTplanet and posted in the page 383:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1443903#post1443903

The link:

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78369

"I know I promised, one year ago, I would to do some tutorials, but due my english limitations and the lack of time(and projects as RPs and videos) it was not posible.

Really I don't like some tutorials but others are very interesting.

Please, share this link".
I haven't done shots for long time ago, so today I decided to make some little photoshoot.

Click on them for original size.

Comments & Suggestions are welcome.
Well the blur is messy and wrong and the colors are boring. But i've seen worse.
-
Attached images
lx6atblcopy.jpg
Everything else is awesome, it's just the motion blur that fails :/
Nice Shot TuomasH, but the blur is not perfect imo.
Quote from AudiBG :I haven't done shots for long time ago, so today I decided to make some little photoshoot.

Click on them for original size.

Comments & Suggestions are welcome.

Very good taste on comera angles.

I agree with Tomba about the blur. Anyway I think the composition is correct.

I love it.

Quote from TuomasH :-

The radial blur in wheels is almost perfect.

The motion blur on the scenary, really I didn't understand well what do you want to do. That motion blur stopped of strange way. Camera follows the car? The motion blur needs more distance to disappear. The camera is fixed at one point and turn on it axis? The motion blur is in all the scenary, even sky and landscape and the rear part of the car.

The composition is nice but if is for a banner, for example, or for a Header.

In your next try, sure you will do something nice pic as usual.

Cheers.
Tomba / Lynce, any suggestions, comments about this edit? I'm more and more into Photoshop these days and I would like to know if I'm doing it right, or not. Thanks.
And again my picture)
Attached images
fzr_city_2.jpg
nice shot. I love it
Looks good ! But change the Numberplate
Thanks for comments guys.

Well, about the motion blur, I'm not into photography (as you can see), so I have no idea how that should look, but I know that landscape and sky shouldn't be blurred, just didn't use time for fixing that.

Anyways, new one._
Attached images
ufrrrrr copy.jpg
Andro reminded me that old invitation for bowling
Attached images
bowling2.jpg
Thanx Lynce for the revolution pack, i made a nice pics with it and this edit i made tonight holds your credit too

I was messing around a little with the blur features and some layer blendings It could be easily used as a HD wallpaper (its in 1366x768) and if anyone interested i had and original sized 1080p version
Attached images
lfs_xrtsunset_final_HD.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Tomba / Lynce, any suggestions, comments about this edit? I'm more and more into Photoshop these days and I would like to know if I'm doing it right, or not. Thanks.

Looks, nice.

Only I can say, the motion blur starts on the left of the pic. Really out of the pic. I talk about standard radial blur.

The composition and colours, is almost perfect because follows the same style on the colours.

Quote from Raito :Thanx Lynce for the revolution pack, i made a nice pics with it and this edit i made tonight holds your credit too

I was messing around a little with the blur features and some layer blendings It could be easily used as a HD wallpaper (its in 1366x768) and if anyone interested i had and original sized 1080p version

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

I love the pic. Very artistic.

Cheers.
Quote from Raito :Thanx Lynce for the revolution pack, i made a nice pics with it and this edit i made tonight holds your credit too

wow!amazing

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG